Jeremiah

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Old show. Tried searching but, well, you know.

Just started watching Jeremiah on Netflix. Enjoying it so far. Not sure what I think of Luke Perry's acting but the story is good enough to keep me engaged.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I watched that show religiously. Loved the concept, even though they did stumble a few times through the two seasons it was on. And Luke Perry actually held his own quite nicely imo.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
I watched that show religiously. Loved the concept, even though they did stumble a few times through the two seasons it was on. And Luke Perry actually held his own quite nicely imo.
I did enjoy the "Captain Iron" episode. Was very touching and his flip-out was cool to watch.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
LOVED this show. I watched both seasons on Netflix. I wanted to watch it when it first came out, but I didn't have Showtime when they originally aired. Like Joey said, it did stumble now and then, but over all it was quite entertaining. It's too bad it ended due to behind the scenes drama, but at least it came to a decent conclusion.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
I watched it quite a few years ago and it started okay.
Around the time he found his Dad
... they became increasingly difficult to watch and never got back to it. I still have the all the episodes on one my Storage HD's.