jerry lawler arrested for domestic violence

Wrestling legend Jerry "The King" Lawler -- and his 27-year-old fiancee -- were both arrested in Memphis Friday morning after allegedly attacking each other ... and cops say a gun was involved.

WREG.com, the WWE star told cops McBride scratched him in the face, fired a candle at him and then kicked him in the crotch.

As for the gun, Lawler told authorities McBride was the one who pulled it out. He also says she was very drunk at the time of the incident.

When cops arrived -- both Jerry and his fiancee were arrested for domestic violence.

7:14 AM -- A rep for the WWE tells us Lawler has been suspended indefinitely per the organization's zero tolerance policy on matters involving domestic violence.

A rep for the WWE tells us Lawler has been suspended indefinitely per the organization's zero tolerance policy on matters involving domestic violence.
Unless it happens in the ring, then it's encouraged.

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator
27 year old fiancé?

That's why he's the King.

He claims that she came home drunk and they had an argument he tried to keep her from leaving because she was too drunk to drive but he never hit her. For his sake, that better be true or he'll be taking indy bookings until he's in diapers just to pay his bills, because he'll never collect a WWE paycheck again.

Lord Zero

Well? Did the fight end with a piledriver or not?

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
You know, that scenario actually sounds somewhat plausible. Someone that's 27 that would be with Lawler very well could be an occasional out of control drunk with anger issues.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
Jerry "The Cumia" Lawler.

Foggy

Donator
His new finisher is the Hand Crushing Finale.
I have the flu and it's a big mess whenever I chuckle. Shit.

What is it with these guys that fuck women less than half their age, though? You'd think everything would be hunky dory. You're fucking a young girl, she gets money for nothing... what's the problem?

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!

What is it with these guys that fuck women less than half their age, though? You'd think everything would be hunky dory. You're fucking a young girl, she gets money for nothing... what's the problem?

Because girls that'd be willing to fuck a guy twice their age are crazy(ier than usual)

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
You know she had to be someone that was rejected by NXT

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.

"Sweetie, I really think it would be smarter if you..."
"SHUT UP! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!! I'M MY OWN WOMAN!!!!! I EARN EVERYTHING I HAVE!!!!!"
"Like your car, honey? Or that purse? Or your cellphone bill?"
"SHUT UP!!!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU PAY FOR EVERYTHING DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!"
"Ok, dear. No problem. You can pay your own bills. That's fine."
"FUCK YOU!!!! YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!!"
"But it's what you said, dear..."

Not that I've ever had that conversation. Nope.

But damn, crazy pussy is fun pussy. Until she pulls a knife on you.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Your lips ------> God's ear
Or, 19 year olds t
Because girls that'd be willing to fuck a guy twice their age are crazy(ier than usual)
Yeah, humble brab
"SHUT UP! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!! I'M MY OWN WOMAN!!!!! I EARN EVERYTHING I HAVE!!!!!"
"SHUT UP!!!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU PAY FOR EVERYTHING DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!"

Yeha, extrapolating what I said.

Foggy

Donator

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were insinuating that women tend to be insane, narcissistic brats.
Or pulls a knife on themselves. That happens.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were insinuating that women tend to be insane, narcissistic brats.
Good sir, I would appreciate you not hinting that I would have such barbaric thoughts.

in the tank for jerry regardless.

beside if the strap wasn't down it wasn't serious.