JERSEY Poker Players: In the Sayreville, Old Bridge, Amboys, Parlin Areas ATTENTION

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
There is a group of us who live in the above areas, who are looking to set up a monthly roving game down in Jersey. Most of the games are in NYC LI SI or North Jersey, and I for one can take only so much traffic. So come September after all the Virus shows and summer is done, this would start.
Anybody willing to make the trip, or who also lives in the area and wants to host also let me know.This is for Girls/Guys Couples, even if your other half doesnt play (like mine :action-sm) there is always people hanging to BS with.Typical game is 18 people Tournament style, winner take all. Thats about all the info I will post in public.

Keep in mind there is limited space, so please PM me or Email me only if you are really interested and have played NoLimit Texas Holdem.

STRAIT UP these games are held in peoples homes, we are all friends and would welcome like minded people to join us. BUT if you are an ASSHOLE( and you know if you are one), do not even bother to PM or Email me.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
where do we get out O&A "SOAP" Cards?
(Sayreville, Old Bridge, Amboys, Parlin)

Hahah I might have to work on that :)

NoFilterPaul

British & I don't give a fuck!
Mar 15, 2005
New Jersey
Sounds good - you should change the topic to "Monmouth, Ocean, etc. Counties" instead of just those few towns...

I know a certain restaurant owner who be interested in hosting a few late night games for sure

We'd be in

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Sounds good - you should change the topic to "Monmouth, Ocean, etc. Counties" instead of just those few towns...

I know a certain restaurant owner who be interested in hosting a few late night games for sure

We'd be in
Good idea there Paul

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
Hey i live all the way over in Hunterdon Cty, I could make an Old bridge night, any one over this way wanna play pm me

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
We host a monthly game night at our home in Bucks County. We have a big back yard with a deck to hold plenty if some of you norfys wanna drive down.

Send me a PM if anyone's interested.

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey

We'd be in
your town was left out for a reason;)...didnt you read this part :action-sm

BUT if you are an ASSHOLE( and you know if you are one), do not even bother to PM or Email me.

love ya :action-sm

xoxoxoxoxox

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
We host a monthly game night at our home in Bucks County. We have a big back yard with a deck to hold plenty if some of you norfys wanna drive down.

Send me a PM if anyone's interested.
why have i not been invited?

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Nothing yet sweetie. I don't think any definite plans have been made.
ok thanks... mj's bump scarrrrred me

As long as it isnt this weekend or the week of august 13 to the 17 I wil go anywhere to play.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Nah Balz, we're gonna probably do something monthy anyway... so if ya miss one, there's always another around the corner.

jlfrench

......................... ........
Aug 5, 2004
I'm in the old bridge area, and would definetely be interested in playing. As a bonus 1. I'm not an asshole, and 2. I almost always donate when I play.

Looking forward to details, I will try to talk to my other half as she plays when we have little house games at home.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Ok People looks like we can get started. Dates are either Oct 13 or 14 in the Sayerville area of Jersey. A couple of spots are available to be filled. If it is on Saturday the 13th it would start around 7pm. If it is on Sunday the 14th we are looking at a 5pm start. Players only PM me which date or if both your available. I will get back to you by the end of the week with a firm date.