Jesse Ventura Wants To Move To Mexico

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
ST. PAUL, Minnesota (AP) — Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura is so upset by the dismissal of his airport security lawsuit that he threatened Friday to apply for dual citizenship so he can spend more time in his beloved Mexico — or run for president of what he labeled "the Fascist States of America."
Ventura, also a former wrestling star, sued the U.S. government in January, alleging that airport scans and pat-downs amounted to unreasonable search and seizure. A district judge threw out his lawsuit Thursday, ruling it should have been filed in a Circuit Court of Appeals.
Ventura has said a titanium hip implanted in him in 2008 sets off metal detectors and that agents previously used hand-held wands to scan his body. He said he was subjected to a body pat-down after an airport metal detector went off last November. Ventura said he hasn't flown since and won't fly commercially again.
Outside the federal courthouse in St. Paul, with a crew from his "Conspiracy Theory" cable TV show filming, Ventura said he hadn't decided whether to continue pressing his lawsuit. He said he wanted to make his case before a jury, not a panel of judges.
Ventura, a political independent who served one term as governor, teased that he might have to run for president to change the policy and a court system he regards as broken.
Moments later, he vowed to apply for Mexican citizenship so he can live there more months of the year.
The former Navy SEAL said he had lost his patriotism.
"I will never stand for a national anthem again. I will turn my back and I will raise a fist," he said.
http://news.yahoo.com/ventura-miffed-court-says-hes-off-mexico-174718110.html

i love this picture of him.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
If he's lost his patriotism, he should start discussing in detail any and all SEAL assignments he was either a part of or has knowledge of. He should spill every secret he claims to have. Let's see what he really knows.

bb1mobile

wackbag's special mod
Wackbag Staff
Jul 10, 2007
Just wandering around
Dual citizenship? Can't even commit to protesting. Faggot.

Have fun down there Jesse. Maybe you'll meet up with some
of those nice drug lords they have down there.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Considering they kidnap people for the purposes of getting ransom, I bet he'd be a prime target.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
If he's lost his patriotism, he should start discussing in detail any and all SEAL assignments he was either a part of or has knowledge of. He should spill every secret he claims to have. Let's see what he really knows.
That would be zero, unless a SEAL told him some sea stories. He knows how to blow a coral head and other UDT work, but he wasn't a SEAL and wasn't in combat.

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
He moved to Mexico years ago, why is this news all of a sudden?

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
I hope the cartels don't violate his civil rights down there. The last thing they need is Jessie going on TV making a fuss about how they cut his family's heads off with an unsanitary blade.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
I hope the cartels don't violate his civil rights down there. The last thing they need is Jessie going on TV making a fuss about how they cut his family's heads off with an unsanitary blade.
He'll be alright, he's a former US Navy SEAL.

They'll just run away when they hear his name. El detectivo! El detectivo!

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Dual citizenship? Can't even commit to protesting. Faggot.

Have fun down there Jesse. Maybe you'll meet up with some
of those nice drug lords they have down there.
Isn't it once you're a US citizen, you're a citizen for life. And were the only country that does that.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Isn't it once you're a US citizen, you're a citizen for life. And were the only country that does that.
Nah, he can renounce his citizenship whenever he likes.