Jets fans obscenity-laced chants for Titties posted on YouTube

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Jets' fans gather on stadium ramp and call for more exposure

At halftime of the Jets' home game against the Pittsburgh Steelers Sunday, several hundred men lined one of Giants Stadium's two pedestrian ramps at Gate D. Then they began an obscenity-laced chant, demanding that the few women in the gathering expose their breasts, according to a report in the New York Times.

When one woman appeared to be on the verge of obliging, the hooting and hollering intensified. But then she walked away, and plastic beer bottles and spit went flying, the report said. Boos swept through the crowd of unsatisfied men.

The newspaper reported the mood of previous Gate D crowds -- captured on video clips posted on YouTube.com -- sometimes bordered on hostile, not unlike the spirit of infamously aggressive European soccer hooligans. One clip online shows a woman being groped by a man standing next to her.

The New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority, which provides security at Giants Stadium for Jets and Giants games, is aware of the raucous and raunchy halftime show. Patrick Aramini, the authority's vice president for security, parking and traffic for the Meadowlands Sports Complex, told the newspaper men and women could be expelled and even turned over to the New Jersey State Police to be arrested for their participation -- although he said he did not know if anyone was cited Sunday. He added that other measures, like blocking access to the ramps, were being considered.

"The problem is, you got to watch four or five hundred people sometimes in the one particular spiral," Aramini told the newspaper. "What do we do, arrest everybody that starts chanting?"

The Gate D tradition at Giants Stadium apparently is unique to Jets games; the Gate D ramps are comparatively empty at Giants games. Perhaps forlorn Jets fans, who have rarely had a winning team to support, are seeking alternative entertainment on game days, the report said.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
Thats classy, spittin and throwin beer at chicks cause they wont show thier tits. Spitting at chicks. Thats top notch.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
Ahhh the T-I-T-S TITS TITS TITS chant...

lets see if I still have pics from the season here somehere

security never seems to mind....they looks busy huh

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
This does not happen everywhere ???

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
WoW that stadium looks like shit! The Pats stadium is amazing! They have a huge venue next as well, it's bigger than LL Bean. Takes about three hours to see the whole store,,and the proshop= WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
This does not happen everywhere ???

No,,,Security at the Jets/Giants venue is seriously not up to par. Im not saying it wouldn't be attempted elsewhere, this isn't a case of "our fans are classy, yours aren't." That's just silly, football fans are nuts, the security there just let it go too far.

So YES it most likely would be attemped anywhere, but it wouldn't of gone that far. I blam security not the fans.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Me and some buddies were trying to figure out how to get a pinball machine past security.

Any suggestions ??

Perch1019

Oct 4, 2004
White Plains, NY
I can give a shit one way or another but wasnt the stadium filled with 75 % of Steeler fans on Sunday?

Norton, the Medowlands is a cess pool. That place is almost as bad as Shea Stadium. Mach 3 Field is one of the most amazing places in all of sports. Ive only been there a couple times. In 2 years, we will have our new one too. Foxboro was also a pile of shit.

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I can give a shit one way or another but wasnt the stadium filled with 75 % of Steeler fans on Sunday?

Norton, the Medowlands is a cess pool. That place is almost as bad as Shea Stadium. Mach 3 Field is one of the most amazing places in all of sports. Ive only been there a couple times. In 2 years, we will have our new one too. Foxboro was also a pile of shit.

Have you seen Gillette? It's sooo nice, and getting even better. Kraft really puts 100% behind the place and has a new "patriots place," surronding it. He is now in the process of making a lake for cub scouts summer kids to use, and for Kayaking.

Im sure the new jets/giants stadium will be really nice as well. And yes Foxboro was poop before.

FMDoug

Nov 29, 2005
WoW that stadium looks like shit! The Pats stadium is amazing! They have a huge venue next as well, it's bigger than LL Bean. Takes about three hours to see the whole store,,and the proshop= WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on... the stadium looks shitty? Have you ever been to the Meadowlands? Granted, it's a piece of shit and it is in fact shitty (hence the new stadium), but from those pics? You can't see anything (especially how shitty it really is)

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Band wagoner are ya? I went to Foxborough about 15 years ago. What a great stadium. I like how they left the back of the seats, which where aluminum benches, open to the 30 degree, 40 mph winds. Nice place. Let's see what you say when the mother of all stadiums is done in five years. Oh, and by the way, you will always suck, no matter how much you run up the scores, because you are from Bawston. HAHAHAHA, I am pointing and laughing at you.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Oh, and I hope they did not build the new one where the old one was. Talk about the middle of no where. Our stadium may be in the swamp, but you know what you see from the ramp when you looke to the East? The mother fucking Manhattan sky line douche bag. Not a bunch of trees in no where land. How long from Bawston to your wonderful shopping mall stadium? 45 minutes? An hour? Suck it.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
And finally, to tell you the truth, I could care less about stadiums. Keep the old ones and keep the ticket prices reasonable. I go to sporting events to watch athletics. Not eat sushi, shop, or whatever people do now a days at games. I get up from my seat maybe once a game to piss. Why does everyone walk around all game? Go to the mall douche bags, let real sport fans watch the games.

FMDoug

Nov 29, 2005
Keep the old ones and keep the ticket prices reasonable.
Well that isn't going to happen. They are even making people buy seat licenses at the new Jets/Giants stadium.

I just don't understand why they make you pay 75 per seat (for my seats) and then are going to make you pay a flat fee on top of that for the season. Talk about bs. and of course, we will all pay and keep going to games.

Wilmington WOW

The Emmitt Till of Wackbag
Oct 4, 2004
Wilmington, DE
man ALL new york fans are the worst
they are ALL a bunch of animals

of wait sorry I just cut and pastes the million comments that people make when fan does something in phila.
of course its not all NY fans, or phila fans

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
The story is getting international attention haha, made the Italian sports papers this morning.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
Band wagoner are ya? I went to Foxborough about 15 years ago. What a great stadium. I like how they left the back of the seats, which where aluminum benches, open to the 30 degree, 40 mph winds. Nice place. Let's see what you say when the mother of all stadiums is done in five years. Oh, and by the way, you will always suck, no matter how much you run up the scores, because you are from Bawston. HAHAHAHA, I am pointing and laughing at you.
Wow this guy is shitting on a stadium that no longer exists because it was a shitty place to watch a game. Thats nice. Way to waste a post!

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
Oh, and I hope they did not build the new one where the old one was. Talk about the middle of no where. Our stadium may be in the swamp, but you know what you see from the ramp when you looke to the East? The mother fucking Manhattan sky line douche bag. Not a bunch of trees in no where land. How long from Bawston to your wonderful shopping mall stadium? 45 minutes? An hour? Suck it.
Umm ya they did build it where the old on was, right next door. Ill tell you what. You can have your "mother fucking manhattan sky line douche bag". I'll take my view of the 3 SB banners instead. FACE!!!!

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
And finally, to tell you the truth, I could care less about stadiums. Keep the old ones and keep the ticket prices reasonable. I go to sporting events to watch athletics. Not eat sushi, shop, or whatever people do now a days at games. I get up from my seat maybe once a game to piss. Why does everyone walk around all game? Go to the mall douche bags, let real sport fans watch the games.
If you dont care then why keep posting about it? Just hate the Pats that much that you feel the need to piss on them any which way possible? You must be so disappointed in your own team.... I feel sorry for you. Maybe next year buddy.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
HAHAHA, my point exactly. Try reading your own drivel before posting dope.
Heh, no1 was debating that fact. You posted stating the blatently obvious. We all knew that but maybe due to down syndrome you felt the need to express that fact to every1 again. Don't think there has ever been a stadium built that has sucked, knocked down and been replced by a more effecient, modern structure? Cmon now. Use your head.