JETS, JETS, JETS

I gotta admit after seeing this team blow game after game in the 4th quarter ever since I had began to watch football it felt good to see them finally be the ones to do it to another team. :D

We will probaly lose next week but atleast we got in this year.

Your First round should be okay..either the Raiders, or the Dolphins,depending on tonight. Vinny's gotta go tho'.

Oh hell yea Vinnie is done. I think Pennington has potentional. I hope we have to play the Dolphins next week. Either way the Jets are 7-1 on the road this season so it's better for them.

Don't think the Vikes will do much against the Ravens tonight, but The Jets road record is excellent. Pennington next year?

J-E-T-S
JETS
JETS
JETS
Last night you could hear the collective"AAAAAWWWWWWWWWGGGGGHHHHHH" of Raider fan all over Northern California when Hall stuck that field goal.It was awesome. I will bask in smug satisfaction untill the next game, when I will resume my usual cringing, groaning & cursing the T.V.
I am a Jets fan...and I feel the power

Well the challenge is on!!! The Jets who had not beat The Raiders since the 60's will have to beat them 2 weeks in a row now. The playoffs should be good this year.
:)

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
JETS SUCKS J-E-T-S S-U-C-K-S :D :D :rolleyes:

Originally posted by armymad:
<STRONG>JETS SUCKS J-E-T-S S-U-C-K-S :D :D :rolleyes:</STRONG>

Atleast we are in the playoffs this year!!! Probaly will not get in the Playoffs next year but hey it feels good to go to a wild card game everynow and then and lose.
:)

Well the challenge is on!!! The Jets who had not beat The Raiders since the 60's will have to beat them 2 weeks in a row now.
1962 I think..wasn't that Vinny's rookie season? At least your team made it. We got the sack record tho' lol ;)

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: SpotcheckBilly ]

That is true atleast something good came out of The Giants Season. What off season moves are they gonna make to improve the team? There defense is good I think the offense is the biggest problem.

Maybe a quarterback that can throw to receivers, instead of the endzone? Or receivers that can catch the ball [Ike/Amani]?
But it's the Jets time now!! The Jints are playing golf. I'm psyched for Sat's game! :D

Yea we got a good shot cuz Oakland has been playin like shit the last few weeks.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Alot of people are not giving the Jets a chance, but I see a big game in Vinny Greenhead's future. He has the potential to have a bust out game. I really hope they can open up a solid running game with Martin and keep it going, so it can open up the pass. I really think the Jets are going to pull it out in another close game. J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets

As for the Giants, they need to bolster the offensive line and try to get a tight-end who is worth passing to. Even though I like Dan Cambell. Kerry Collins just didn't like passing to him, or Sean Payton didn't like giving him the ball. I just don't get it, whne you can hit your tight-end it opens things up. I think Sean Payton needs to open up the offense a little more.

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]