JEWS DON'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well growing up a jew, i didn't know what christmas was when i was like 5.

But i lived in a small cramped apartment so we didn't have a fireplace, but we did have a fire escape and i only had 1 pair of socks so i couldn't hand it up so i taped a shopping bag from walbaums outside the window on the fireescape and waited for sanat to bring me a present. So i left some water and a piece of matzoah for him.

So at about 3 p.m i see a man in a red coat sitting on my fire escape eating my matzo and i walk up and i say "are you santa" he said hell no little boy i was just running from the cops and i climbed down here and i saw this water so i took a sip. he said but dont wait up kid santa doesn't visit kike's and he ran away. And i was very insulted cause i wasn't a kyke how could i be a kyke you fool you can't fly me in the air on a string.

So about 2 seconds later i hear jingling and its none other than santa and i notice he aint stopping so i wave him down and i say hey santa. He says "all jews should burn" as he drove by and gave me the finger.

That was when i realized santa was an anti-semite.

But i got my revenge the next year i went to the bank and got all the pennies out of my account and i threw pennies at him. Then i paid 2 mexicans to stand outside and get my pennies back then i didnt pay them. so hahahaha and have a merry fuckin christmas!!!!

sean please we all know you are hitler, i just try to cover for you.

FOFOLINA

lol to funny

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)~
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND NEVER RAT ON YOUR FRIENDS!!!!
BEST SAYING FROM GOODFELLAS
DANCE SPIDER DANCE!!!

Heh heh you gotta love Gonzos Fn christmas stories.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

Gonzo didn't hire those mexicans , they live with him - about 9 of them

Dam Gonzo you could open your own Taco Bell with all those Mexicans that are living with you.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

Es O Si Que Es!!!

------------------

Jews do celebrate Christmas.
Only they had to think of a better name for it and get presents for 8 days. damn Jews always have to try to one up everyone else well the name sucks and the presents are cheap so there. why didnt you just call yours Murry Christmas???
LOL
To all on this board and I do mean all ( ****ks, waps, ******s,kikes,chinks,gooks,) everyone have a very merry christmas and chaunaka<~~(whatever) I mean it
And the best of new years.
Harry

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.

Happy Holidays Dirty Harry!!! And to Gonzo
Yo hombre es si catracho.

------------------
running down Fn christmas trees on the streets of NY

WNEWs GIRL

dammit
all these years i thought that jews celebrated christmas

no wonder those people at that temple gave me nasty looks when i brought santa to wish them a merry christmas and we gave them a christmas tree

------------------
I AM AN ANGEL
I AM YOUR RON AND FEZ MODERATOR

Thanks Im over hear now Same to you

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.

Status
Not open for further replies.