Jill Nicolini from CW 11: Cleavage Intensive [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I'd hit it, but those tits are fucking nasty and the face is about a six.

A bit sexier with some clothes on, for me.
Definitely some leathery mileage on the face, then and now.
The 80's-metal-jersey-stripper breast job is not as flattering in the raw.
by the way.. if thats the hottest chick on TV in NY.. that's pretty sad.
Looks like everything I wanted to say has been said. Fake tits should be cut off with a knife and she has a butherface.

That being said, I'd still fuck her, but she's nothing to pine over. Give me Erica Hill.

I would throat gag this anchor.

user name

Al Sharpton is a Sparkling Nagle
I'm sure here are better looking women around but most can't land jobs on network news.
And for those saying she's flat out ugly... post some pics of the attrocities that married you, then you can judge

except you Cokelogic.... you're too damn cool to have to prove anything to anyone.

When do we get the NSFW pics of Pat Battle???

:bigok:clap4::love::love::bow::rap::bow::love::

I'm sure here are better looking women around but most can't land jobs on network news.
And for those saying she's flat out ugly... post some pics of the attrocities that married you, then you can judge

except you Cokelogic.... you're too damn cool to have to prove anything to anyone.
eeeww! are you being that douche? im not saying she's hideous, because she is not, but are you implying that in order for ppl to ridicule others looks that we have to be dating or married to someone of greater looks? when someone takes off their clothes and poses in a sexually suggestive manner for a camera knowing that the photos will be published then you are in essence opening yourself up to any type of judgement, be it postive or negative.

user name

Al Sharpton is a Sparkling Nagle
eeeww! are you being that douche? im not saying she's hideous, because she is not, but are you implying that in order for ppl to ridicule others looks that we have to be dating or married to someone of greater looks? when someone takes off their clothes and poses in a sexually suggestive manner for a camera knowing that the photos will be published then you are in essence opening yourself up to any type of judgement, be it postive or negative.
holy shit.... you made a perfect point and I'd like to appologize for being a fucking douche bag.

I haven't slept yet and these pain killers are twisting my head.

(Insert IMUS appolgy here)

butter face or not she's definitely hitable.

Love that spoiler pic btw.

buffcomic

are you kidding me?....anyone of us would tap that given the opp....

turdfrgsn

it's a funny name
why hasn't mongoose posted here yet?

oh well, until he does, the requisite melissa thread killer:

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator

paulisded

For some reason all I can think about while reading this thread is the "Married With Children" episode where Kelly becomes a weather bunny.

BadGuy

The executioner of Mouseschwitz!
shes got a really nice body but something about the face (especially when she was younger) is fucking off.
It's not the face you're fucking, but the fuck you're facing that matters!

Wow, she'd be perfect for the remake of the White Snake video

D

Deplorable_Acts

She looks like a day stripper.

Not that day strippers aren't worth a poke.

Those fake tits are just awful. Tits shouldn't look better with clothes on.

As far as better-looking news chicks, I'd bang Maria Bartiromo any day.

Cromwell

Great job meeting her, Eddie!

Did they have a Walkover today? (I wouldn't know as I am usually pulling into Penn Station at the time the Krock show is ending).

I actually met Jill more than a few years ago - when she was the lead NY Dragons Arena Football FireDancer. Then met her again when she became the arena hostess (break announcer) for the NY Islanders - before the equally lovely (some might say better) Dina took over.

Just to provide photo evidence, check out these pictures of Dina (and the rest of the Firedancers).

Lots more here:

http://www.oursportscentral.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=15

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Great job meeting her, Eddie!

Did they have a Walkover today? (I wouldn't know as I am usually pulling into Penn Station at the time the Krock show is ending).

I actually met Jill more than a few years ago - when she was the lead NY Dragons Arena Football FireDancer. Then met her again when she became the arena hostess (break announcer) for the NY Islanders - before the equally lovely (some might say better) Dina took over.

Just to provide photo evidence, check out these pictures of Dina (and the rest of the Firedancers).

Lots more here:

http://www.oursportscentral.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=15

Theyre still doing the XM show from the KROCK studios so no, there was no walkover. In fact, the time that they usually take for the walkover - the 15-20 minutes in between both shows - was cut down to like three minutes today due to the festivities for Jimmy's birf, which was pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.