Jill TV does Soulja Boy

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
"That boy can move"
- Linda Church

Again, meetings must occur between community and political leaders. This racism can not be allowed to continue.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
All i have to say is WHY.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Jill dancing with her mouth open looks like a hot waterhead.

Shitdeek

even though its an old segment, its still hysterical to me. i wanna superman that ho, jill.

I agree with you party rock, I mean I know its a way to lighten up the environment that they work in but when they can just break into that after some serious news segment makes you shake your head. Having a special day set aside for it is ok but outbursts too often like that can make the casual viewer think otherwise about how seriously the station takes itself as a news station. On a side note Jill had better moves than that schwoogie did.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
I'll bet she squirts with a proper deep dicking.

Nothing Sound

Riding the Biggest Wave
I really don't see the big attraction.
Her voice is annoying as piss and she's not all that attractive.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Cringy as hell. But, Jill is amazingly hot. The part I loved was the black dude who came in at the end in the backround, doing the "booty dance" or whatever the Hell they called it.

I love this video ...when it came out 3 months ago !

SOCK TITS

"Its SIRIUS XM The XM Is Silent"
What a god awful song why in gods fucking name would a hot chick like that bring that song to the airwaves probably not knowing that its all about fucking a chick and allegedly cuming on a chicks back and then putting a sheet on it (Superman that ho It figures that only sparkling wiggles come up with this shit!

O

Ounceman

Dumbass who posted that video to that sight called her a weathergirl.