Jim and Sam 10-19-16: They walked out on Amy

DrewDown

All are welcome
At what point does Sam get tired of playing along with Jim's nonsense? Jim bitched about Opie interrupting. Try listening to a segment of Sam and Jim. Count how many times Jim interrupts the flow of conversation with silliness. It's funny in small bits, but Jim needs to be reigned in.

Kobrakai NYC

How can they both not know the details of what happen with Amy and the Trump supporters in Tampa? She called one up on stage and tried to berate him and failed. Then told the audience that if they yelled out in disagreement they would be ejected. That's a far cry from having audience members over react to a few min of her act. I don't even have a dog in this fight, but I watched the video. How could they not know what happened? Another soft landing space for their pal I guess. :meh:

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
How can they both not know the details of what happen with Amy and the Trump supporters in Tampa? She called one up on stage and tried to berate him and failed. Then told the audience that if they yelled out in disagreement they would be ejected. That's a far cry from having audience members over react to a few min of her act. I don't even have a dog in this fight, but I watched the video. How could they not know what happened? Another soft landing space for their pal I guess. :meh:
Do you have a link to a story about her calling one up on stage? I haven't heard this side of it that one was called up on stage and she threatened them with ejection.

Kobrakai NYC

Do you have a link to a story about her calling one up on stage? I haven't heard this side of it that one was called up on stage and she threatened them with ejection.
It was the main incident that started the shit storm. Here's the article and vid: http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/17/amy-schumer-show-donald-trump-supporters-booing

The comedian went political for a minute during Sunday's show in Tampa ... even bringing a Trump supporter onstage, and asking him why Trump's the better choice over Hillary. Check out the vid ... Amy's clearly not having it.
The crowd later turns on her when she warns anyone that yells will get thrown out of the show ... but not before throwing a jab at The Donald.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
It was the main incident that started the shit storm. Here's the article and vid: http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/17/amy-schumer-show-donald-trump-supporters-booing

The comedian went political for a minute during Sunday's show in Tampa ... even bringing a Trump supporter onstage, and asking him why Trump's the better choice over Hillary. Check out the vid ... Amy's clearly not having it.
The crowd later turns on her when she warns anyone that yells will get thrown out of the show ... but not before throwing a jab at The Donald.
Thanks, wasn't trying to be a dick, just hadn't heard it told this way. Only that 200 "fans" walked out.