LT Jim and Sam - The December Thread

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
I think its time for...the monthly thread.

Hoffman

I just came back from getting coffee...did Sam knock his bitch up?

Hoffman

TJ Miller is quite possibly the best Deadpool actor.

Hoffman

Who's on the show today?

Hoffman

Shots fired at a comedy show, anyone surprised the comedian is black? ;)

Not sure who the phantoms are but hope Troy's selection ends up with Sam being ass raped

Hoffman

This actually hasn't been a half bad interview with a celebrity.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
Show's been going well. One thing I like is that they clock in at about 2:30:00 without ads, and that's just the right amount of time for me these days. A lot of O&A episodes had segments that would drag on for too long.

Let's face it, the advertisers just aren't there anymore. Even Wyndham or the "Tell them about the discount Harry" people.

Kobrakai NYC

I don't know what's worse, making us sit through a paid advertisement for worthless Brandon Steiner......or if it's not a paid spot and they think this is an actual entertaining guest.

F**king ponderous. o_O

You shouldn't be shocked. Neither Sam or Jim have the slightest fucking clue how to steer a show, or get it back on track if it goes off the tracks. it's why it's been a clusterfuck, and will continue to a clusterfuck going forward.

Jim is a 3rd mic and Sam is a guy best fit to do nights, talk fake fighting and take phonecalls.

DrewDown

All are welcome
Sometimes Sam and Jim are okay. Today was not one of those days. Had to change the channel during the endless banter about Mr. Viacom. Where's interrupting Opie when you need him?

DrewDown

All are welcome
I've gotta admit, Craig Gas was pretty awesome yesterday with his Gilbert impression.
Yesterday's Opie show was actually pretty good. Chaz and Gilbert and no Vic. A win for everyone.

Hoffman

Yesterday's Opie show was actually pretty good. Chaz and Gilbert and no Vic. A win for everyone.
Yeah, I've switched over and I'm listening to that over Jim and Sam.

Imagine both shows take last 2 weeks of the year for christmas break so January will be true test to see if a monthly thread will hit 50 posts. Would imagine they could do shows till Wednesday since all you hear in the media is the electoral college desperately needs to deny trump the presidency and hand it to Hilliary who in their eyes is a saint.

Let's be honest here...the Jim
and Sam show sucks....really bad. I find myself liking opies show, Anthony a close second. Howard is just something I listen to at work to pass time. The guy who was once the greatest no longer exists .

What is Jim thinking? Sam as a co-host? No thanks. I've listened to a grand total of 30 min of Jim and Sam....and most of that was the Nancy Grace thing.

Goodbye Jim. I can't handle Sam...and u just aren't funny unless there is someone cool u can bounce off of.

What were you thinking? Sam Roberts as a co host??? Sometimes money isn't the wisest choice in the long run.

Last edited: