Jim Breuer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice Head

Jim Breuer has got to be one of the best comedians out there...he always kills when hes on the show, and never an unfunny moment... Hes got some tourdates in the NY area comming soon, check his website
www.jimbreuer.com

FOFOLINA

Jim is great I got to see him 2 times live and what a show he puts out..a great comic he is

I have to get the bit of him when he did the Razor Rollerblade Scooter! ^^

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I missed alot of the show today, but from what I heard I laughed my ass off. Jim Bruer always kills. Thanks for the link NH I never thought to check that out. I am gonna get some tix for the Vandy in advance. NICE!!

Breuer gives 100% when he's on,(if he can get a sitter). Seems to be a really nice man,
and a major friend of the show.
Thanks for the link, the Vandy sounds cool. ;)

Nice Head

Ill definatly be at the vandy show and 1, or maybe both Irving plaza show, Does anyone remember when he had the show on mtv that summer the Jim Breuer show?

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Yeah that was when I was unemployed. I use to watch it all the time. He'd play the drunk guy and I remember him dressing up like a girl doing that funny girl voice he does. He would just chill with the fans and yap and then go to one of his bits. I liked smoking a joint and watching it. It was a feel good type of show. :)

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I liked the inside stuff today form SNL. Especially the story about a bit was stolen from him even though it has a bad ending.

FOFOLINA

My favorite thing that he does is the bit called The Party.
Totaly funny and so totaly true. :D

DIRTY_HARRY

You have got to be kidding me. Jim stole every bit I have ever done. Remember the one legged armpit bit or the nun that swallows bit??? Those were mine and the ever so popular bend over Ill make change. folks I am kidding he is the best out their right now . Funny chit dude. :rolleyes:

FOFOLINA

I liked that fact that Bruer shared alot of inside secrets about SNL.
Now I know that Chris Kattan is a asshole just like Jay Mohr .
GET YOUR OWN ACT YOU SHIT FUCKERS!
Stop taking it from people and prove how really talented you are. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

hollyvoodoo

Equal opportunity ass-kicker
Yeah, I was watching Chris Kattan on SNL the other night when Sarah Michelle Gellar was hosting. I was like, you piece of shit pathetic, talentless loser, come up with your own jokes! Who is Corky Romano? A moron!

Oh one more thing... Breuer rules! :)

FOFOLINA

I can't stand it with these guys that take acts from the comdians and SNL and Mad Tv people.
It just makes me so fuckin sick that they can't do their own act.UGH there has to be something that stops this.
2 people on my shit list of this so far.
1.Jay Mohr
2.Chris Kattan.
Very Sad Boys. :( :(

hollyvoodoo

Equal opportunity ass-kicker
It seems that the truly talented comedians are in the doghouse and shit like Mohr and Kattan and their ilk have it made. Some people say, cream rises to the top. And I say, shit floats, so f***ing what? FU to them. :mad:

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
darm he is good today , he is like a man who just got his fredom

Breuer just flat out kills everytime he's on! I loved the story today about the "Puke Train". Plus the stuff with Kreskin was very funny as well.

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
all i have to say is....
F'N BREWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.