Jim Jefferies & Eddie Ifft Podcast

Blotto

Jun 2, 2012
I started listening to it a couple of weeks ago when they had Lil Jimmy on.

They upload it twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and it's the funniest shit I've heard in years. Like O&A back on XM when they used to give a shit funny.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
The 5 - 7 minute intro of ads does begin to get annoying, Jason is a waste of life and they split some ep that dont need to be split, but other than that its pretty fucking good, The mongs have their own pod aswell and Eddie does the Wodcast.

Talking shit is fascinated with midgets which is always a good thing, coz who does like midgets?

Oct 16, 2008
Parma, OH
The 5 - 7 minute intro of ads does begin to get annoying, Jason is a waste of life and they split some ep that dont need to be split, but other than that its pretty fucking good?
It's almost like I hacked your account for this post. The only difference is the ads don't bug me, it's the constant begging for donations that Eddie does/did.

Blotto

Jun 2, 2012
It's almost like I hacked your account for this post. The only difference is the ads don't bug me, it's the constant begging for donations that Eddie does/did.
Yeah, the thing with stuff like that is it isn't live radio so I just skip past them.

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Mar 15, 2007
I like the show, and both of them a lot.

I saw Eddie Ifft, and you could hear crickets from outside the club. Literally. He stopped the show to point them out.
I saw Jim Jefferies, and there was a Montgomery Gentry concert outside, and a crowd of thousands of people. He told us countless times that it was the worst gig he ever had, and then "broke up with the crowd" (his words). It was me and two friends howling with laughter, and a whole crowd of misplaced country fans that were disgusted by him.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
Yoshi (the dude jim use to talk about) was on recently and spoke about beating his step mother half to death, instantly became one of my favorite people ever with that story, has he ever been on O&A?

DiggerNick

It's My Birthday!
Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
Yeah, that gets a bit old. Especially when Jim is constantly bragging about how much money he makes.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
Yeah, that gets a bit old. Especially when Jim is constantly bragging about how much money he makes.
I miss hearing Jim bash Jason- between his overseas gigs and the tv show Jim has only been on a couple times the last few months. I like Eddie but with the exception of a rare gem, he's a tough listen without Jim.

DiggerNick

It's My Birthday!
Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
Eddie should get Tiffany Haddish as the permanent stand-in for when Jim's away.

She may look like one of the Cosby kids but when she opens her mouth she's pure ghetto, and funny as fuck to boot.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
Eddie should get Tiffany Haddish as the permanent stand-in for when Jim's away.

She may look like one of the Cosby kids but when she opens her mouth she's pure ghetto, and funny as fuck to boot.

Agreed. She was one of the only non Jim shows that I was able to listen to for more than 10 minutes.

Oct 16, 2008
Parma, OH
I miss hearing Jim bash Jason- between his overseas gigs and the tv show Jim has only been on a couple times the last few months. I like Eddie but with the exception of a rare gem, he's a tough listen without Jim.
I'm fine with Jason bashing as long as Jason isn't there. He completely kills the flow of the show every time he opens his dumb mouth.