Jim Norton - American Degenerate - EPIX - August 23

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT PEANUT BUTTER!?

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Hopefully Netflix will get this soon. I don't get EPIX but they have some kind of deal with Netflix, because they got his last special, which I thought was honestly his best so far...
or you can get a free trial of epix on their website and spare us the legal mumbo jumbo about their deal with netflix

DiggerNick

Donator
I definitely find Jimmy much funnier off-the-cuff when he's on the show that in his stand-up.

But he's still our Yimmy.

Nothing Sound

Riding the Biggest Wave
I definitely find Jimmy much funnier off-the-cuff when he's on the show that in his stand-up.

But he's still our Yimmy.
True.

Don't get me wrong, I love the guy. Just don't find his stand-up as funny as I used to. I think he tries too hard sometimes.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
or you can get a free trial of epix on their website and spare us the legal mumbo jumbo about their deal with netflix
What legal mumbo jumbo? I was making conversation. I'd rather not bother for a free trial of an overall shit movie station to see the one Jim Norton comedy a special a year that he's doing with them.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
What legal mumbo jumbo? I was making conversation. I'd rather not bother for a free trial of an overall shit movie station to see the one Jim Norton comedy a special a year that he's doing with them.
yeah, putting an email address in a box on the internet is pretty difficult for a woman to do because of patriarchy.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
yeah, putting an email address in a box on the internet is pretty difficult for a woman to do because of patriarchy.
I dont' care about that part, I'm just not going to bother watching anything on EPIX other than Jim Norton so why waste my time even typing?

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Thank you, I take that as a compliment. :) I love O&A so the word "cunt" has no negative effects on me at this point in time. So thank you, sir. Love you too.:action-sm
why waste your time typing that? it's a waste of time to type something smaller to watch norton's special, but not a waste of time to reply to stupid me on a message board. dopey bitch.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
why waste your time typing that? it's a waste of time to type something smaller to watch norton's special, but not a waste of time to reply to stupid me on a message board. dopey bitch.
I have the time to waste on my lunchbreak, that's why. You?

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Micheal must have been filming Boardwalk Empire judging by the mustache. I wonder who Jim is going to get for his next special?

DiggerNick

Donator
Was I the only one waiting for an "Omar comin'!!" joke?