Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
I will be attending the show at the shithole. :) It should be a good time.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
I bet Jimmy will be especially on fire after the Jericho fun today.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
Jimmy was great. Considering he was testing new material, he really exceded my expectations (I saw Chris Rock once when he was doing the same thing and it sucked). Oh, and for those that were there, I was the fat titted slob that got pulled on stage during the opening act's straight jacket bit at the early Saturday show.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Jimmy was great. Considering he was testing new material, he really exceded my expectations (I saw Chris Rock once when he was doing the same thing and it sucked). Oh, and for those that were there, I was the fat titted slob that got pulled on stage during the opening act's straight jacket bit at the early Saturday show.
Straight jacket bit...was that with Vinnie Marks? I used to see him and his wife Jodi Weiner perform all the time at several comedy clubs up in Lake George when I used to vacation there regularly....

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
Straight jacket bit...was that with Vinnie Marks? I used to see him and his wife Jodi Weiner perform all the time at several comedy clubs up in Lake George when I used to vacation there regularly....
I'm pretty sure that's who it was.

FlashV

New Wackbag
Nov 28, 2005
That's exactly who it was. Quite the warmup...

And you were FAR from fat-titted...did you see the guy near you? Could have been the same table as you, sitting about 10 feet from lil' Jimmy? THAT was fat-titted. Your tits were JUST RIGHT.

Jimmy - GREAT SET!!!

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY

And you were FAR from fat-titted...did you see the guy near you? Could have been the same table as you, sitting about 10 feet from lil' Jimmy? THAT was fat-titted. Your tits were JUST RIGHT.

Jimmy - GREAT SET!!!
Vinnie Marks...that guy rules..did he do the joke with the straight jacket strap: "See that thing swinging in between my legs...ok see the strap?" or something to that extent? LOL That guy was so awesome, when I went to see his show the second year I was up in the Lake George area, me and my bf at the time raved about how great he was and he gave us comp tix to his family themed comedy show later that week even though (thankfully) we had no children. Really really awesome guy.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY

Jimmy - GREAT SET!!!
If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, yes I saw him. I also see him every day in his cubicle which is right next to mine. I'll also be seeing him when I'm in his wedding next year. :haha7: