Jim Norton @ Clutch Cargos in Pontiac, MI 4/12

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
The lily white suburbs of Detoilet

get crispy

Sep 1, 2006
Fuck me, I gotta go to DC next weekend, leaving on friday so I can't even go and check out the show at CMU.

NJshawn

Dec 19, 2002
I was in Pontiac on business and sitting at the hotel bar working having a beer when I saw lil jimmy walk up to the starbucks counter next to the bar. I didn't think it was him at first since he wasn't as short as I expected so I went to eat a bullet and saw he was in pontiac. I don't like going up to people but I figured I would just ask if the show was sold out or if I could show up and buy tickets. Had a quick chat with Jimmy and tickets were still available so I grabbed some friends and went. Venue was weird it's an old church in the hood of Pontiac. Jimmy was awesome and really funny and all my friends left huge fans. This was the first time I have seen his standup in person and it was just a great night.

Jimmy was nice in person and I wish I would have talked to him more but I didnt want to sound like a creepy stalker.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Jimmy was nice in person and I wish I would have talked to him more but I didnt want to sound like a creepy stalker.
Jimmy loves talking to the fans. Unless he was having a bad day I'm sure he would have talked to you as long as he could.

crackhead

Nov 2, 2004
Saw Jimmy at Cluch Cargo's. Amazing show in a creepy church. After the show I spent time making fun of people out front with some darkies. The funniest thing I saw was a couple being picked up by a nascar limo! (Classy)

Just wondering if anyone has a link to Jimmy's opener? Alan jackson.
He had a great set and i would love to buy his cd (which he didn't have with him!)

Oh and the five hour drive from Toronto was 100% worth it. Jimmy never disapoints. His impression of Kwame kilpatrick kicked ass.