Jim Norton in Chicago April 25th! Who's going?

Buy tickets through a link on Jimmy's myspace HERE

Bought my ticket and I'm going!

blakesnake00

The name is Snake.
Hey dude im down here in peoria 2 1/2 hours away looking into whats going on then so im a pretty good maybe,what show are you going to ? Would love to party with cokelogic !!! Hopefully see you there and any other midwest people who love the silly goose that is james norton.

peopleselbow

YiChen BuddhaChrist
I will be staying downtown that weekend. i am going to the 10 PM show.

I didn't even notice there were two shows that night. How does this work? Because the print out I have lists my ticket as being both shows and not one or the other.

And I didn't see any place to select the 1st show or late show when I bought tickets, and I always want the later show.

There are not two shows, just one show from 7-10. Not two shows at 7 and 10 o'clock. Called up lakeshore theater to confirm.

But hey, that's for the scar, it's better than coffee at this hour of the afternoon!:action-sm

C

chi/townO&A fan

I just ordered my tickets today.............:icon_mrgr

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
I want to go. If I can get my friend to go I'll go too.

C

chi/townO&A fan

woohoo received my tickets today...:D

sillyfuck

Wackbag Uncle Tom
What times are the shows 1st and 2nd?:huh:

Vic Mackey

Jay Marriotti is a heiney-bird
What times are the shows 1st and 2nd?:huh:
7 and 10:30. Going to the 7 O'Clock show, can't wait. I've never been to the Lakeshore Theater, anyone know how it is? Guess I'll find out when I go see Colin Quinn at Lakeshore in March. Looks like it may be right in the heart of, yep, Boystown.

Hysterectomeal

More like "Jew York"
7 and 10:30. Going to the 7 O'Clock show, can't wait. I've never been to the Lakeshore Theater, anyone know how it is? Guess I'll find out when I go see Colin Quinn at Lakeshore in March. Looks like it may be right in the heart of, yep, Boystown.
Not a bad seat in the house. When I saw Louis CK there in August it was hot as fuck, no ventilation. Still a good venue.

C

chi/townO&A fan

is it first come first serve for the shows.im planing on going to the first show and grabbing dinner with the wife afterwards.any meet and greet happening before the show.

I got my second ticket. I will now be going to the early show and the late show. It's going to be a great night.

Lumpy76

Got four tickets to the early show I just put up on E-bay. My selfish friends have their wedding that night and I had the dates fucked up in my head.
The four tickets are started at a buck with no reserve. I'm going to get boned on these.

I'll be there!!

I'll also be in Chicago all week, and working at Mollys Cupcakes Tuesday through Saturday.

If anyone wants to stop in and visit, have a cupcake and play a game of Jenga or Scrabble, I would love it. They're open late- till 10 weeknights and till midnight on fri and sat.

Mollys Cupcakes
2536 N. Clark Street between Wrightwood and Deming
Lincoln Park Area

Got four tickets to the early show I just put up on E-bay. My selfish friends have their wedding that night and I had the dates fucked up in my head.
The four tickets are started at a buck with no reserve. I'm going to get boned on these.
are these still available? if not does anyone have any extra tix?

D

dirt mcguirk

I'm goin to the show on friday. I also have an extra ticket because I have stupid friends

C

chi/townO&A fan

awesome show last night,the wife and I had a great time....JIMMY rules...........

Top Bottom