Jim Norton on Fox News Channel 7/10

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Jul 12, 2005
He's going to be on Red Eye tonight at 2 a.m. EST, according to host Greg Gutfeld at the Daily Gut. Set your Tivo!

Full disclosure: I post to the Daily Gut too. ("Do ya?")

IDidItAll

Jun 19, 2005
Unfortunately, Greg doesn't know how to spell.

"NORTION" ???

I'll be watching, but I'll be silently protesting by turning my back during the Greg-Alogue.

Furtherman

Nov 4, 2005
Red Eye?

Ugggh. I know he has to promote, but on an unfunny, hack show?

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
red eye? 2am original programing on fox news? im glad ive never heard of this show. i guess ill watch for lil jimmy though

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
I'll definitely watch, even if it is some hacky late-night show because I love Lil' Jimmy and will support him and his wonderful book, in every way possible, that I can.

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Oct 15, 2004
DC suburbs
That show is awful. I happened to watch it last week just because I was awake and Alonzo Boden was on. The host is really hack (trying much too hard) and the other program talking heads were boring. The good news is the host specifically called on Alonzo several time, giving him several chances for the funny. I expect he'll do the same for Lil' Jimmy.

I don't recall if the show is live, but if it is, props to Jimmy. The show goes until 3 am and then back on the radio at 6?

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Jul 12, 2005
Too bad the only ones watching will be us alcoholics
Fixed!

I hope Jimmy doesn't say anything funny during the first half, because I usually switch over after Good Eats.

P.S. The show is taped at 9 each night.

TeenBungle

ace freeme
Jun 29, 2005
MA
That show is awful. I happened to watch it last week just because I was awake and Alonzo Boden was on. The host is really hack (trying much too hard) and the other program talking heads were boring. The good news is the host specifically called on Alonzo several time, giving him several chances for the funny. I expect he'll do the same for Lil' Jimmy.

I don't recall if the show is live, but if it is, props to Jimmy. The show goes until 3 am and then back on the radio at 6?
It's not live. Perhaps a slight delay. I know i saw King Buzzo from the Melvins on as a guest and he proceeded to talk about smelly female parts and im guessing he said, "cunt". Everytime he said something it was bleeped with the sound of a cow mooing or a bell dinging, you get the idea. It was still kinda risque so I'm assuming if it was pre-taped hours before they might have scrapped that whole bit of dialogue.

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Jul 12, 2005
I know i saw King Buzzo from the Melvins on as a guest and he proceeded to talk about smelly female parts and im guessing he said, "cunt". Everytime he said something it was bleeped with the sound of a cow mooing or a bell dinging, you get the idea.
Here's a Youtube recap.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
I am glad I haven't seen the obligatory "Red Eye? Shoulda been called Brown Eye" joke yet.