Jim Norton@Pantages Theatre(Minneapolis, MN) March 15

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Jim Norton will be performing at Pantages Theatre in Minneapolis , MN on March 15, 2008 at 8:00 PM.

Jim Norton Event Listing

Minneapolis , MN 55403

Doors: 7pm, Showtime: 8pm.
All Ages.
ticketmaster.com.
$29.50

New Jersey native Jim Norton is a nationally-touring comedian and best-selling author who can be heard weekday mornings on the Opie & Anthony radio show. The show, which is listened to by millions of devoted fans each day, airs on both CBS and XM rad... more

paulisded

Dec 9, 2005
I'll be at this show, and I've already talked to a few other people about meeting up a couple of hours before. I'm staying at the Marriott that's a 1/2 block away, and there's a nice Irish pub a block away (across from the Target Center and First Avenue).

paulisded

Dec 9, 2005
I've been chatting on Paltalk with a variety of people about Saturday's Norton show at the Pantages, and I'd like to organize a get together. How about we all meet at O'Donovan's Irish Pub (700 1st Avenue) at 5? O'Donovan's is exactly a block west of the Pantages (across from the Target Center and First Avenue), and has a big outdoor area if by chance spring finally arrives.

If you have a better idea on what we should do, please let me know. I just thought O'Donovan's works because it's so close.

LilJimmiesMule

Fuck you, and Fuck your family...
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Minnesota Pest
Jimmy had a kick ass show tonight, although some fans did slightly get on the ol' nerves a few times screaming out constant show refrences. 'Tis funny once in a while but, we get it. Kick ass new set though.