Jim Norton, Reading (PA) Comedy Outlet, 10/12 AND 10/13

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
this is great. 7 minutes from my house. I going to see Henry Rollins on Saturdee, but i will definitely be a Fridee's Shows.

brptlp24

New Wackbag
Apr 22, 2005
I got my tickets today for the late show on Fridee. Can't wait to see the lil' fella.

Aug 12, 2005
PA
Just wanted to let everyone know. Its been changed from the 5th and 6th to the 12th and 13th of Oct. Jimmy will be on Leno on the 5th so they had to reschedule. I just got a call from the comedy club informing me of this since I already have tickets.

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
Just wanted to let everyone know. Its been changed from the 5th and 6th to the 12th and 13th of Oct. Jimmy will be on Leno on the 5th so they had to reschedule. I just got a call from the comedy club informing me of this since I already have tickets.
thanks, here's the updated info.

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
CAN A MOD CHANGE THE DATES IN THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD TO 10/12 AND 10/13.

mods, could you possible delete post 3, and move the info from post 5 into post 2, and then delete post 5. with the club pushing him ahead a week, it really f'ed up my thread.

also, i got tickets to the late show on fridee.

M

MAYO

I'M SYKED. Only 45 minutes away

M

MAYO

Thats a good idea, I'm going to ask him. That crowd at Camden was real nice, they let me get a few jokes out before they started attacking. Last year both local guys got bood off the stage.

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
Thats a good idea, I'm going to ask him. That crowd at Camden was real nice, they let me get a few jokes out before they started attacking. Last year both local guys got bood off the stage.
don't get your hopes up. the guys that run the comedy club up here are douches. they wouldn,t let Vos bring his own MC.

C

chrismcdevitt

By both local guys do you mean Dom Irrera and Jimmy Shubert?

C

chrismcdevitt

Chris, you should try to get up here. it's 10 minutes from Blandon (i saw you and Levy there), and doesn't smell like mushroom houses.
I would but unfortunately that's "firehouse weekend" in the Levy/WYSP camp. We're doing West Chester, Pa on the 12th and Alpha, NJ on the 13th.

Should be an awesome show though.

Side note; I just saw Chris Rock last night at the Stress Factory working on some new shit...very funny stuff.

M

MAYO

I figured he was on the new material tour. Gonna try to make it out on Wednesday. How often do you get the chance to Rock in a comedy club as oppose to a theater

minorthr

New Wackbag
Jun 15, 2005
Pa
Got my tickets today but the table number is blank.

Cha94

Open up your mind, pick up your brain
Aug 12, 2003
Leesport, Pa
Got my tickets for the 8pm show on Fridee. Table #9. Another friend of mine got his for table #10. I wonder why some people have table numbers and others don't

hybriddriver

she is ice cream
Feb 20, 2006
PA
Just ordered my Saturday tickets. No idea what table I'm at. They said there are only about 6 seats left for each show except for one that's sold out.

Twat Waffle

New Wackbag
May 7, 2007
Allentown, PA
i'll be at the late saturday show. don't know what table i'm at though. tickets are at will call.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I gotta call this joint in the morning and try and get tix for one of the Friday shows. Just got it all cleared with my wife. She wants to go.

Oct 4, 2004
allentown, pa
I have 2 extra very good reserve table seat tickets for Jimmy tonight (10/12) at the Reading Comedy Outlet in Reading, PA for the 10:15PM show. Will trade 2 tickets for 2 beers at the show - just want to see them get used & preferably by an O&A fan. Email, david [DOT] bednarski [AT] gmail.com, subject line "jimmy tickets" if interested.

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
anyone interested in meeting at hooters before the late show tonight? i'll be there with some friends around 7:30. for those that don't know, it's in the parking lot behind the hotel the comedy club is at.