Jim Norton vs. Michael Lohan(Lindsay's father)

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
This will probably be brought up next week so I might as well start a thread about it, even if I find it tiresome. Louis CK's HBO special is on this weekend, btw.

On The Opie & Anthony Show, Jimmy criticized Ms. Lindsay Lohan and her parents while discussing her appearance on Late Show with David Letterman where she was asked questions about rehab while she was there to promote Scary Movie 5(only in theatres!). Link The audio was posted online. Then Radar Online wrote a story about it. Lindsay Lohan's father, Mr. Michael Lohan, called out Jimmy and Opie on Twitter. Jimmy and Op responded. Some fans and Danish promoter Mr. Claus Hjelmbak got involved . Expect deconstruction of the twitter back and forth, reflection on the concept of deflection, further analysis of the public Lohan family troubles, fall from grace of Ms. Lindsay Lohan, hypocrisy, anger and parenting , alcoholism and rehab, review of Scary Movie 5, etc.

Radar Onilne said:
Lindsay Lohan Called Vulgar Names On Radio Show: Her Father Rips The Crude Host
Posted on Apr 12, 2013 @ 11:49AM | By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor

Lindsay Lohan definitely has some haters, but when a radio show host calls her vulgar words her father Michael Lohan isn’t going to take that lightly!

Comedian Jim Norton a co-host on The Opie & Anthony Show on Sirius radio this week and while discussing Lindsay’s appearance on the David Letterman show he let loose with a string of expletives to describe the troubled actress.

“She’s never taken it seriously; she’s gotten so many f***ing chances,” Jim said about Lindsay returning to rehab for her court-ordered 90-day stint.

Then he really ripped into Lindsay’s recent actions, saying she was “Just acting like a f***ing dumb c**t.”

Norton continues, talking about the incident where she cut up her borrowed dress that she wore to a party.

“You have a job like that, you run around like a t**t, they give you a nice dress to wear and you cut it up like a spoiled c**t.”

He also took another shot at Lindsay’s actions now that she’s in her late 20s.

“After a certain age you have to stop acting like d**che.”

Norton didn’t keep his comments just to Lindsay; he also ripped into Michael Lohan, placing the blame with him.

“Her family is sh**ty and I want to hate her but you look at her family and her father is just f***ing sh*t, just sh*t.”

Papa Lohan leapt to his daughter’s defense and slammed the lewd comments exclusively to RadarOnline.com.

“They have some nerve saying such things about my daughter!

“Which I know they would never say to her face and especially not mine. When she was at the top of her career they all praised her. Now because she’s having issues they slam her. God damn them!

“These men comments are absolutely disgusting and someone should teach them respect, I’d be happy to.”

Michael has been an outspoken advocate of getting Lindsay’s into treatment for her addiction issues and calls the guys out for their own actions.

“Who are they to knock Lindsay when they do the same things she does but they don’t have the notoriety that Lindsay does?”
Radar Online

MichaelJLohan
A whole new beginning, living the life I loved and God wants. Filled with people of a similar heart.

Michael Lohan @MichaelJLohan 3h
canadiansteve JimNorton nah, not hit him. Wsit gor him to try. Then pummel him.

Michael Lohan @MichaelJLohan 3h
"@JSteyr: don't let boneheads get to you. @lindsaylohan is sweet.You are clearly a devoted and protective dad. #brodad"bless you.was/will be

Michael Lohan @MichaelJLohan 4h
@livingnBoston @OpieRadio I rely on God for everything...she has accomplished more in 26 yrs than you in 2 lifetimes. Lots of northies dude.

@smichelmusic @hollywoodbox11 thank bro. The same

"@Chloe_Melas: Thanks @MichaelJLohan "ANYTIME. UR. a GOoD person.

@Fatboy_Kev yup. Just like David and Psul did gor what is right. I guess you didn't know that. Try reading the Bible. Blocked

@g3u @ClausHjelmbak @swimmie2009 JimNorton @OandAshow issues? Look at you. 59 followers. Pity you. Are you unloved. A reject.awwwww

@AntVanZandt @OpieRadio @lindsaylohan not worried. Trust that. If I had his address you'd see

@TurdJerguson @OpieRadio @lindsaylohan nice name... turd. Perfect. Sick piece of garbage. God help you. Blocked. Popular guy.lol no wonder

@regoramma @jessashleyboom 59 followers@wow. Just look at you and I see why. Same inside as out.blocked

@timherweyer @OpieRadio @lindsaylohan be glsd to just to strsighten him out #cowards. Blocked punk

@stevham84 @jEstErsKuLLs @OpieRadio @lindsaylohan like to get scrappy with both of you. Obviously you dont have respect either. Blocked

@RayPureface JimNorton he hides it. An he is and will be an addict forver. If you. can can justify what they said you're sick

@jEstErsKuLLs @OpieRadio @lindsaylohan thanks matt
·

Michael Lohan retweeted

Matt @jEstErsKuLLs 4h
@OpieRadio @MichaelJLohan @lindsaylohan typical douches. Won't take responsibility for their own shit so they attack u guys #SpoiledCunt

@OandAshow. Your buddy Norton needs to man up and not be a coward. Let him talk to my face about @lindsaylohan. I will rip his tongue out.

@swimmie2009 JimNorton @OandAshow thanks alexis. He's a coward, punk, piece of garbage and more of an addict than @lindsaylohan ever was.
·

Michael Lohan retweeted

Alexis Tereszcuk @swimmie2009 4h
Lindsay Lohan Called Vulgar Names By JimNorton On @OandAshow @MichaelJLohan Rips The Crude Guest | Radar Online: radaronline.com/exclusives/201…

Michael Lohan @MichaelJLohan 5h
@OpieRadio your buddy Norton needs to man up and not be a coward. Let him talk to my face about @lindsaylohan. I will rip his tongue out.
·

Last edited:

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Jimmmy, Opie, Claus, and a Colin Quinn fan:
jimnorton said:
Jim Norton JimNorton 6m
. @ClausHjelmbak I never asked anyone to threaten you. I just want you to change your last name, occupation and profile picture.

74 favorites
Jim Norton 3h
. @MichaelJLohan I don't solve my problems by punching people. Please keep up with all the God talk, it's obviously very genuine.

28 favorites
Jim Norton 3h
. @ClausHjelmbak I'd love to get a real job, but the last 'celebrity leech' position was taken by some jizzbag with a VERY sexy profile pic.

46 favorites
Jim Norton 4h
. @ClausHjelmbak What are you 'the rescuer'? Go fuck yourself. And I hate your name, it's bothersome. Only shitheads have H & J back to back

Jim Norton retweeted
Ruben Garibay Ruben Garibay @Kush_Nasty 4h
@joerogan More evidence that Anti-Gay people are creeps huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/20/lis…
View summary · Reply Retweet Favorite
98 favorites
Jim Norton 6h
Good thing Lindsay Lohan's father is angry with me. Because I'm the problem, right? tinyurl.com/dy4xm7w
View details

opie radio said:
opie radio @OpieRadio 4h
. @MichaelJLohan @lindsaylohan instead of blocking me you should try blocking all the bad influences from getting into your daughter's house

43 favorites
opie radio o 4h
. @MichaelJLohan @lindsaylohan Looks like someone should have worried less about being famous to do some better parenting. #Face

36 favorites
opie radio o 4h
. @MichaelJLohan @lindsaylohan are you actually trying to start heat over your daughter's pathetic situation? So sad! Get her rehab now!!!
I searched for what claus hjelmbkabkabriupoupqur said and I couldn't find it.
claus hjelmbak said:
claus hjelmbak 2h
NOW i know how it feels to be #BULLIED ! not very good !

claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak @ClausHjelmbak 2h
JimNorton i would appreciate if you would tweet ur friends to stop Threating me on my life ! and call this discussion a day #goodweend C

claus hjelmbak 8m
JimNorton but boy do you have some agressive fans ! , they are willing to travel from africa to kick my ass !

claus hjelmbak retweeted
Jim Norton Jim Norton JimNorton 9m
. I never asked anyone to threaten you. I just want you to change your last name, occupation and profile picture.
V
claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak 9m
JimNorton Thank you , i have to admit that one did me me laugh ! im not completely without a sense of humor !

claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak 11m
@lennybreaks JimNorton that was actually funny ! :)
· Reply Retweet Favorite
claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak 12m
JimNorton i absolute dont "Hate" you at all , just brought out my point of view #peace #healthydiscussion #differentopinions !
V
claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak 13m
JimNorton look i might disagree , but i would truly never wish anyone physical harm , getting lots of threats from your fans ! #peace !
V
claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak 26m
#FF @summerbunny An amazing Stylist , mother and Animal Lover !
V
claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak 28m
@sadisticlovebox not doubting that , i just dont think a girl going through serious stuff is fair game !
· Reply Retweet Favorite
claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak 29m
@iamcolinquim im gonna end the conversation by wishing u a good weekend #peace
· Reply Retweet Favorite
claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak 31m
@iamcolinquim hate is strong , ive been hated , i never hate back ..i dont mind a discussion , but i never hate !

1 favorite
claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak 32m
#FF @AfroditaBogota always shares great music ! the #twitter DJ :)
V
claus hjelmbak retweeted
Afrodita de Piscis Afrodita de Piscis @AfroditaBogota 33m
love of my life-Queen: youtu.be/Q4lupqXayYI vía #AfroditaMusicSessions

1 favorite
claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak 33m
@AfroditaBogota incredible taste in music , i deffinately agree with this one ! have a beautiful weekend ! and thank you for sharing !
·
claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak 35m
@iamcolinquim i dont believe in HATE !
·
1 favorite
claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak 36m
i dont mind a heated debate , disagreements , but i dont believe in VIOLENCE , EVER !!!!!!! ! #talkitout #workitout
V
claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak 39m
#FF @ChrisGQPerry , AMAZING talent !
V
claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak 39m
@ChrisGQPerry next time in LA , give a shout , dinner on me !
V
claus hjelmbak retweeted
THANK YOU LINDSAY THANK YOU LINDSAY @lindsaylohanx3 40m
#ff @lindsaylohan @dinalohan @mikelohan @aliana @JustSingIt
V
claus hjelmbak claus hjelmbak 41m
@iamcolinquim im not doubting that one second ! it was the harsh jokes !
iamcolinquinn said:
Colin Quim @iamcolinquim 33m
@ClausHjelmbak Michael just doesn't like hearing the truth about his disgusting child. She needs to just fizzle out in an alley somewhere.

Colin Quim 35m
@MichaelJLohan canadiansteve JimNorton Drunk again Mike, you pathetic addict? Follow in Hemingway's footsteps.

Colin Quim 36m
@ClausHjelmbak And I don't like Michael saying I will help Lindsay. My dad fucking hates that talking piece of jerky.

Colin Quim 39m
@ClausHjelmbak If you think the Lohans are anything more than a shallow clan of addicts, you are blind.

Colin Quim 40m
@ClausHjelmbak You just watch the fresh talk or you'll get the same heat as that leather-faced bitch and her drunk cum dispenser father

Colin Quim 41m
@iamcolinquinn how do you feel about the Lohans savagely attacking young JimNorton ?

1 favorite
Colin Quim 42m
@MichaelJLohan @OpieRadio I will stuff my cock so far down @lindsaylohan's leather neck she will vomit last night's cum and coke cocktail.

Colin Quim retweeted
Karma Police Karma Police @SmokeDog25 44m
@MichaelJLohan @OpieRadio @lindsaylohan But he doesn't have a vagina, so you wouldn't fight him. Do your kids a favor and drink bleach

Colin Quim 46m
@ClausHjelmbak Fuck you for what you said to Little Jimmy, he's a sweet boy.
V
Colin Quim retweeted
opie radio opie radio @OpieRadio 4h
. @MichaelJLohan @lindsaylohan Looks like someone should have worried less about being famous to do some better parenting. #Face

Last edited:

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
"They have some nerve saying such things about my daughter!"

Is that an actual Michael Lohan quote, or dialogue from a bad 1940s movie?

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
"They have some nerve saying such things about my daughter!"

Is that an actual Michael Lohan quote, or dialogue from a bad 1940s movie?
Read the twitters. That is minor.

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
it would be great if Micheal Lohan called the show.

it would be easy, seeing how Michael Lohan looks for any excuse to get media attention.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
it would be great if Micheal Lohan called the show.

it would be easy, seeing how Michael Lohan looks for any excuse to get media attention.
It could've been interesting a couple years ago. Now, Jim will just end up agreeing with him and comping him tickets to Caroline's.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I've been a fan of Michael Lohan for years. He's the perfect dick.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
That sure does look like a lot of words up there.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I'm surprised the Lohan's don't have a revolving line of credit for rehab and a shit-ton of frequent stay points.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Frequent Detox Miles or sumthin?

tss tss

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
@OpieRadio your buddy Norton needs to man up and not be a coward. Let him talk to my face about @lindsaylohan. I will rip his tongue out
I bet now the "use your real name" argument seems totally pussy.

Also, when defending your daughter's honor, is using her twitter handle second nature by now or do you have to consciously type @lindsaylohan instead of"lindsay" or "linds" or "my pumpkin."

Besides, LL is old news. I'm all about Bipolar Bynes. (I just read that Bynes is older than Lohan.)

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Twitter stinks...they both come off looking like scared little cunts. And I love Jimmy and seen him 5 times.
Sweater Boy Cutie is a great comic. Though some of his fixations cause me to raise an eyebrow at his higher brain functions. The fuck enjoys the back and forth between Him and Lohans Father? Why the shit would he bother to inject himself into it? Fucking Lame. I'll avoid that particular show when it comes up.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
I bet now the "use your real name" argument seems totally pussy.

Also, when defending your daughter's honor, is using her twitter handle second nature by now or do you have to consciously type @lindsaylohan instead of"lindsay" or "linds" or "my pumpkin."

Besides, LL is old news. I'm all about Bipolar Bynes. (I just read that Bynes is older than Lohan.)
Bynes is a nut. Definite mental problems on that broad.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I haven't followed this story because twitter speak gives me a headache, but how did Michael Lohan find out about this? Because everyone makes fun of Lindsey. Does Michael listen to the show, because he always came across as the type of tri-state area dickhead who would be fan of them circa WNEW. (No offense to the rest of you. I was also a tri-state area dickhead who became fans of them circa WNEW.)