Jim Nortons Love Affair with Ozzy and Sharons Whoring of Ozzy makes Ozzy corny for me

Patrice CK Fan

Patrice Oneal and Louis C.K. Fan.
Apr 8, 2010
I happen to own every Ozzy album before they made box sets. I haven't listened to an Ozzy album for along time. Something about Jim Norton's Love Affair with Ozzy when he has wigger tendencies makes me not want to listen to Ozzy. And, Sharon Osbourne's Whoring of Ozzy when Ozzy is an older man now. Makes me not want to listen to Ozzy either.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Dont you have a livejournal you could update with all this horseshit? Your threads really are the fucking worst.

I happen to own every Ozzy album before they made box sets.
I wish you owned a suicide machine before Kevorkian made them humane.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
I completely understand what you are saying. I am starting to hate Louis CK because you use his picture and post ridiculous fucking threads.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
I happen to own every Ozzy album before they made box sets. I haven't listened to an Ozzy album for along time. Something about Jim Norton's Love Affair with Ozzy when he has wigger tendencies makes me not want to listen to Ozzy. And, Sharon Osbourne's Whoring of Ozzy when Ozzy is an older man now. Makes me not want to listen to Ozzy either.
Say Ozzy some more

The Keeed

Nov 20, 2006
Is it just him starting the shitty threads or is it also AnthonOpe and I'm lumping them together? If it's the former, I'm humbly apologize to valued poster AnthonOpe.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Is it just him starting the shitty threads or is it also AnthonOpe and I'm lumping them together? If it's the former, I'm humbly apologize to valued poster AnthonOpe.
Its both of them. I wish they would both fenrir already.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
I don't like you

The Keeed

Nov 20, 2006
1 question: Was the red exclamation point icon really necessary?

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
1 question: Was the red exclamation point icon really necessary?
He does that with every thread he starts. It just adds to the retardidity of them.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
The Osbournes didn't make Ozzy corny for you?

What about this?

[yt]-OFfmOJWI9E[/yt]

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Why do you call Jim by his whole name? What wigger tendencies?

TurdGuzzler

Aug 18, 2009
Fort Caine
His money lender wife is the main culprit in my disdain for the man. Can't stand her.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
The Osbourne family is pretty much royalty in the entertainment business or "biz" as we call it.
Joan, Ozzy and Super Dave. There isn't any other siblings with that much star power, aside from the Ramones

And don't say the Bee Gees or I'll fucking Krav Maga your face, terrorists.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
How does this guy still have posting privileges?

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
Why do you call Jim by his whole name? What wigger tendencies?
Is this like when Opie says the whole name of a guest in studio just to remind the audience of who's in studio? "Hey, we have Dave Attell here. How are you doing Dave Attell?"

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Dec 12, 2007
Tsss YEAH so much corn should be making muffins or somethin tsssss

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Tssss yeah he should chew better next time.

Revolting Blob

May 4, 2010
jim's got nothing to do with it. this isn't a barry manilow thread, goddammit.
ozzy was known as this legendary rock n roll guy before that show came out. everyone had a great ozzy story about him doing some insane shit. now people think of him as this fragile old man who has a hard time understanding/being understood. having said that, when that show first came out i watched it every week religiously. it was the show that really spawned all those imitators where EVERYONE had to have their own reality show.
also jim's love and worship of ozzy and therefore ozzy's family is so much more respectable and makes more sense to me than his admiration of the members of KISS.

p.s. i hope the ramones thing was a joke, but i would argue that the kardashians are a much more famous family that the osbournes as a whole, however ridiculously undeservedly so.
p.s.s. shit i just noticed the super dave thing. i hate myself i hate myself.