OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Jim Norton's New Year's Eve show tonight

Discussion in 'Comedians, Guests & Friends of the Show (Friends)' started by Creeping Douche, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Creeping Douche

Creeping Douche "And this guy's sayin', whaddya want from me?"

Who if anyone is opening?

2. hornypervert

hornypervert Registered User

An ad for Norton's NYE show at N. Fork Theatre in the 12/31/2007 NY Daily News

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...2007-12-31_events_for_monday_in_new_york.html

"Events for Monday in New York
    BY NICOLE LYN PESCE

Monday, December 31st 2007, 4:00 AM

Comedian Jim Norton is the New Year's funniest ticket at North Fork Theatre. The droll Jersey boy familiar to fans of radio's "The Opie and Anthony Show" tickles funnybones with anecdotes from his standup material and his New York Times best-seller, "Happy Endings." 8 p.m.; $39-$49. 960 Brush Hollow Rd., Westbury, L.I. (516) 334-0800."

3. Razor Roman

Razor Roman Save the USH!

most honest wackbag user name ever.

4. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

The view from my seats:

[​IMG]

5. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

Great fucking show last night. Jimmy killed, and even the black female comic (ugh) that opened wasn't too bad. I thought I was seated in the semi-celebrity section, with Babygirl, Big A and Patrick surrounding me, until O&A sat down 2 rows in front of me. Any idea why Melinda left halfway through the show (leaving the "homo seat" in between the boys that Jimmy mentioned)?

6. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Resident Star Fucker

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say she had to use the restroom?? And at that point by the time she got out decided to wait until the show was over...because from past experience with the Westbury bathrooms they are always CROWDED before during and after the shows there.

Last night's show was amazing though.

7. generoso

generoso Blueberry Coffee diva.

I had Big A's head right smack in front of me..Good show laughed many times...Nice Jack Jack reference as well I thought

8. hulkster29

hulkster29 Trimptramping under a bridge

Agreed - show rocked.. I would say it was money well spent...

9. ILuvDogShit

ILuvDogShit I know my sheit

There could be no better way to end 07' then with these guys... It was a New Year's Eve I will not soon forget!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

I was worried I'd get the blocked-by-a-giant-head seat. I was the tool sitting just to your left.

11. generoso

generoso Blueberry Coffee diva.

Should have said hello...Well I could have as well...

12. xloosefusionx

xloosefusionx Registered User

Amazing show..Ive seen Jimmy three times and this was by far his best performance. His new material is hilarous and as brutal as ever. Not to give anything away but...nose and chin; holy shit, I almost died.

This is my picture with Jimmy and Anthony because everyones posting their shit..
    [​IMG]
    I did ask him to do the burn victim face and he probably thought I was jackass for asking, but I got a nice picture, lol. By the way, Im not smiling, Im laughing because he was slowly turning his face closer towards me while the camera was taking forever and I saw the side view in my peripheral. Amazing night.