Jim Norton's New Year's Eve show tonight

H

hornypervert

An ad for Norton's NYE show at N. Fork Theatre in the 12/31/2007 NY Daily News

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...2007-12-31_events_for_monday_in_new_york.html

"Events for Monday in New York
BY NICOLE LYN PESCE

Monday, December 31st 2007, 4:00 AM

Comedian Jim Norton is the New Year's funniest ticket at North Fork Theatre. The droll Jersey boy familiar to fans of radio's "The Opie and Anthony Show" tickles funnybones with anecdotes from his standup material and his New York Times best-seller, "Happy Endings." 8 p.m.; $39-$49. 960 Brush Hollow Rd., Westbury, L.I. (516) 334-0800."

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...2007-12-31_events_for_monday_in_new_york.html

"Events for Monday in New York
BY NICOLE LYN PESCE

Monday, December 31st 2007, 4:00 AM

Comedian Jim Norton is the New Year's funniest ticket at North Fork Theatre. The droll Jersey boy familiar to fans of radio's "The Opie and Anthony Show" tickles funnybones with anecdotes from his standup material and his New York Times best-seller, "Happy Endings." 8 p.m.; $39-$49. 960 Brush Hollow Rd., Westbury, L.I. (516) 334-0800."
most honest wackbag user name ever.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Great fucking show last night. Jimmy killed, and even the black female comic (ugh) that opened wasn't too bad. I thought I was seated in the semi-celebrity section, with Babygirl, Big A and Patrick surrounding me, until O&A sat down 2 rows in front of me. Any idea why Melinda left halfway through the show (leaving the "homo seat" in between the boys that Jimmy mentioned)?

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Great fucking show last night. Jimmy killed, and even the black female comic (ugh) that opened wasn't too bad. I thought I was seated in the semi-celebrity section, with Babygirl, Big A and Patrick surrounding me, until O&A sat down 2 rows in front of me. Any idea why Melinda left halfway through the show (leaving the "homo seat" in between the boys that Jimmy mentioned)?
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say she had to use the restroom?? And at that point by the time she got out decided to wait until the show was over...because from past experience with the Westbury bathrooms they are always CROWDED before during and after the shows there.

Last night's show was amazing though.

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Long Island ,NY
I had Big A's head right smack in front of me..Good show laughed many times...Nice Jack Jack reference as well I thought

hulkster29

Trimptramping under a bridge
Jul 29, 2005
Agreed - show rocked.. I would say it was money well spent...

ILuvDogShit

I know my sheit
Apr 6, 2003
There could be no better way to end 07' then with these guys... It was a New Year's Eve I will not soon forget!

xloosefusionx

May 23, 2007
Amazing show..Ive seen Jimmy three times and this was by far his best performance. His new material is hilarous and as brutal as ever. Not to give anything away but...nose and chin; holy shit, I almost died.

This is my picture with Jimmy and Anthony because everyones posting their shit..

I did ask him to do the burn victim face and he probably thought I was jackass for asking, but I got a nice picture, lol. By the way, Im not smiling, Im laughing because he was slowly turning his face closer towards me while the camera was taking forever and I saw the side view in my peripheral. Amazing night.