LT Jim & Sam: 18Nov2016

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
I really dig Sam's show, more than when Jim's there. Sam's just finishing an interview with William H Macy; it was solid, it flowed, and WHM seemed to have a good time. I can't help but think Jim would've kept interrupting with stuff like, "What was it like in Boogie Nights when your wife was getting getting fucked up the ass?"

DrewDown

All are welcome
I really dig Sam's show, more than when Jim's there. Sam's just finishing an interview with William H Macy; it was solid, it flowed, and WHM seemed to have a good time. I can't help but think Jim would've kept interrupting with stuff like, "What was it like in Boogie Nights when your wife was getting getting fucked up the ass?"
I gotta agree. I like Jim as a third mic, but he's far too intrusive and repetitive. Did you know that Travis' mom left with a Jew?

Sam had his own show, at night, where none of the suits would ever bother him, nor pay attention. By all accounts, it was a somewhat decent show. He would have been given plenty of time to grow as a radio talent in that slot, with no fear of being let go. Jumping in with Jim in mornings is a decision he will likely regret.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Sam could carry his own morning show
Sam had his own show, at night, where none of the suits would ever bother him, nor pay attention. By all accounts, it was a somewhat decent show. He would have been given plenty of time to grow as a radio talent in that slot, with no fear of being let go. Jumping in with Jim in mornings is a decision he will likely regret.
I don't think so, for one reason. The late morning slot retains some of Sam's west coast following (if it exists ;) ) while giving him excellent exposure in the east. Sam will stay in radio because he's halfway decent at it; Jimmy will ....

[insert poll here]

Since WYSP

The William H Macy interview was entertaining. I love the "Door To Door" movie Mr Macy referenced. Ive seen enough of his films to know I enjoy his work but that's the only role where I can say he was truly inspiring. Just occurred to me right now, but he was in studio for a good chunk of time and I still have no idea what he thinks of either Trump or Hillary. Kind of refreshing to hear an actor just talk about...acting