Jim & Sam 2019 Listening Thread

I caught the Judd Apatow interview from earlier this week on this morning's Best Of. Judd really came off like a sniveling PC douche during the debate about Louis CK with his repetitive use of "punching down" and false claims that Louis hasn't addressed the allegations against him simply because he didn't discuss them in his leaked set that sent Judd on his SJW Twitter rant in the first place. I think Jim did a good job shooting down his arguments and sticking up for Louis, which is especially funny considering a certain someone constantly claiming Jim isn't loyal.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I caught the Judd Apatow interview from earlier this week on this morning's Best Of. Judd really came off like a sniveling PC douche during the debate about Louis CK with his repetitive use of "punching down" and false claims that Louis hasn't addressed the allegations against him simply because he didn't discuss them in his leaked set that sent Judd on his SJW Twitter rant in the first place. I think Jim did a good job shooting down his arguments and sticking up for Louis, which is especially funny considering a certain someone constantly claiming Jim isn't loyal.
I wonder what Judd thought of Louis addressing it shortly after with the line:

“I like to jerk off, and I don’t like being alone”.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Better writer/director/producer? That's a tough sell.
Writer - CK by far
Director - Bit of a push. I'd say CK is more artistic and creative, but he mostly directs himself whereas Apatow can handle ensembles and generally gets good performances out of people. Even if This Is 40 is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
Producer - Apatow by far if only because of quantity.

So I guess it's a bit of a mixed bag. Overall, I'd give the edge to CK since his stuff connects with me more.

Jesus Christ let them announce the new Star Wars title so we have something to discuss again.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
If you ever want to stop people from talking about how you jerk off, talk about dead kids-Louis C.K.

Well, the man is not wrong.

Thursday was Shitloaf's last day. He said he was tired of the early hours and has a couple of opportunities outside of SiriusXM in either PR or marketing but hasn't decided which job to accept. He also thinks he'll be able to sleep until 8:00 or 8:30 every day, so he's in for a rude awakening in that regard.

Mrs. Branmuffins is pregnant with Sam's 2nd kid. She's due sometime in May but today was the first time Sam mentioned it.

Jim and Troy can't imagine having a kid. Troy told the story of how he knocked up a stripper once and she smoked weed and drank while pregnant despite his protests and eventually had a miscarriage, so he dodged the bullet that time.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I see I have not missed anything not listening to their show in the past few years. They must be working cheap.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I'm frankly stunned they're still on. I guess SXM knows they don't have to pay them shit and they'll still keep some core habitual audience.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Dear Diary,
Thursday was Shitloaf's last day. He said he was tired of the early hours and has a couple of opportunities outside of SiriusXM in either PR or marketing but hasn't decided which job to accept. He also thinks he'll be able to sleep until 8:00 or 8:30 every day, so he's in for a rude awakening in that regard.

The show is live from Montreal for the Just for Laughs festival. Sam, Troy, and Hot Dog drove up after yesterday's show. Sam gave Hot Dog a hard time about arriving to the office 15 minutes late for their road trip. 2.5 hours into the trip, they stopped for gas and Sam discovered that he packed his kid's passport instead of his own so they had to turn around and get his.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Driving on their own dime to a company gig in Canada?

Why so Jewy Jew Jew, Sirius?