OpieRadio Logo
Anthony Cumia Show Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Jim & Sam February 2018

Discussion in 'Jim Norton and Sam Roberts' Show Listening Threads' started by tysonpunchinguterus, Feb 9, 2018.

1. tysonpunchinguterus

tysonpunchinguterus "Allegedly"

Travis is sick with crippling diarrhea and had a 90-minute commute home via train, then ferry, then bus. Sam didn't think Travis could possibly make it home without shitting his pants and also blames Nico for bringing his germs to work Wednesday. Sam thought it was funny that Travis bragged about his immune system 2 days ago and now had to leave sick.

Troy has a swollen upper lip. Dr. Steve said it is likely an allergic reaction to something he ate.

Jim came up with a delightful game to play with the callers, but the only prize was the joy of calling into the show.

Brad Williams is a midget comedian who doesn't like when fans want to pick him up to take pictures. He once broke someone's nose with a headbutt for picking him up.

2. SOS

SOS ONA
    Wackbag Staff

There is infighting amongst the staff concerning possession of a desk.

a UFC fighter is in.

Mags likes this.
  3. tysonpunchinguterus

Former MLB pitcher Esteban Loiza was caught with 44 pounds of cocaine and heroin. They wonder why a guy who made almost $44 million playing baseball would become a drug dealer.

Jim is not a fan of Baby Driver and the many cheesy things the writers did to make the main character likeable.

They thought Chris DeStefano was coming in today, but Roland apparently never confirmed with him before heading on vacation.

4. Jacuzzi Billy

Jacuzzi Billy Watching PTI
    Donator

I saw they talked about Peterson with Rubin a few days ago. I'd listen if they scored JP.

5. Tiny Tommy

Tiny Tommy Registered User

I can tell I too would hate Baby Driver just based on the issues Jimmy takes with it. It sounds enraging.

6. Reaper G

Reaper G POW# 126

That would have been the first time one of Opie's regulars would've been on since he was fired. Not that they were the greatest, but I'd like to hear his and Vic and Sherrod's take on what went down.

oldmandick likes this.
  7. oldmandick

oldmandick My Button is Bigger Than Your Button!
    Donator

me2

8. tysonpunchinguterus

DeStefano has been in before. I guess Vic still thinks Opie will somehow help his career (or hurt it if he shows "disloyalty").

9. Mags

Mags Edgelord
    Donator

He was told, "don't go there....TRUST me...." By a 53 year old man with a finger in his nose.

tysonpunchinguterus likes this.
  10. tysonpunchinguterus

He's got big things in the works. There's an Open House on Sunday and - if things go well - he might be able to get Vic or Sherrod 15 minutes. It'll be unpaid, but worth it for the exposure.

11. SOS

SOS ONA
    Wackbag Staff

Kevin Brennan was on today unhappy on his salary.

12. Tiny Tommy

Brennan is kinda the new school Pat Cooper. Just wind him up and let him go.

Sometimes, it's amazing. Other times, he makes you wish he had stage doom butt cancer.

13. Jacuzzi Billy

Jacuzzi Billy Watching PTI
    Donator

So cruel.

14. tysonpunchinguterus

Colin Quinn had a heart attack but is expected to be ok. Jim talked to him last night.

Vos was in and said je got his wife a vacuum for Valentine's Day, but it was a nice one - "Better than a Daredevil." He and Bo nie had a meeting scheduled for later todau with Comedy Central to pitch a sequel to "Women Aren't Funny," but their agent called him to say they onlt wanted to meet with Bonnie.

They discussed the school shooting in FL. Phil Mudd fake cried about it on CNN.

Some horrible kid freaked out on a flight from Berlin to NJ.

15. Tiny Tommy

I like that these update threads just die from time to time. To me, it says a lot about Jim and Sam. It's worth neither following nor hating on obsessively. It's just a show.

MurphCO likes this.
  16. tysonpunchinguterus

Yesterday, Shitloaf had an issue with Brendan Burns tweeting that he's a "cunt fucker" even though he later deleted it and sent the guys an email saying he didn't remember posting it because he was on medication that fucks him up and was sorry. That wasn't food enough for Shitloaf, who also still thinks the lunch snub wasn't his fault despite the revelation that he was indeed invited but turned it down because he didn't know Sam was going and is mad that nobody came back to him later to tell him - as if his reaction isn't more insulting than not getting an invitation.

They played a new clip of that weird reporter who says "masturbating" funny.

17. Reaper G

Reaper G POW# 126

And Paul Mercurio was in the studio, talking about Sex for Sam III and Kathleen Turner.

18. oldmandick

oldmandick My Button is Bigger Than Your Button!
    Donator

Covino and Rich is listenable.

:cool: