Jim & Sam May - End of 2018

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
Jim and Sam are in LA. They didn't have any cameras to film the first 3 days there because Handsome Rob shipped them to the wrong city.

While in LA, they did some podcasts and Chip appeared with Sam on some political show and some Black Hollywood show.

ysr50

Donator
Apr 20, 2012
The channel is quickly becoming unlistenable. I was disappointed when they fired Nick Dipaolo. Craig Ferguson, a show I actually liked listening to on my evening commute, either quit or was let go. The Benningtons just don't do it for me, maybe I'm not "woke" enough to be in on the joke. Jim and Sam seem to be barely holding their spot as Ellis takes over the channel, I don't mind Ellis but I don't care to hear his friends podcasts.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Aug 25, 2002
NYC
I initially read that to mean the show was ending.

Ah well, two chances lost for Jimmy to join Ant now. If that even was a good move.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
10 second review and everything you need to know about how narrow Jim and Sam are:

Jim is a masochist and Sam is a sadist.

Fin.

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
Bob Kelly was in this morning. They discussed Trump's Memorial Day tweet and Sam's discovery that the paper in boxes of Jordans can leave glitter residue on the sneakers.

Bobby went camping/hiking in the Catskills with Ari Shafir and Joe List. He had to dig a hole to shit. Coyotes came through their campsite at night while they were about to fall asleep. After the coyotes left, Bobby's air mattress sprung a leak and deflated.

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
Yesterday was Jim's 50th birthday. Denny brought his Shirtless Balloon Boys (Handsome Rob & Shitloaf) into the studio. Shitloaf wrote a birthday poem and Rob sang a medley of oldies rewritten for Jim's birthday.

18-year old Jim would think it's awesome that 50-year old Jim knows Ozzy, but would be sad to know he's still single.

Dee Snider was in to promote his new solo album. He acknowledged that fans use new songs as piss/snack breaks during shows. He told a story about Elton John being nervous about a tour because he had a new album and was worried that the audiences would tune out during the new songs.

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
Sam was out today because he died, but should be back tomorrow. Mark Normand was in studio.

They talked about a guy who was born with balls but no dick and had a bionic penis built from part of his arm and skin from his ass. He's 45 and just had sex for the first time. His girlfriend is about 25 and quite hot, according to Jim.

Jim and Mark discussed some of their worst gigs. A French comedian named Gad something came in and shared an awful show he did in Montreal at the French version of Just for Laughs.

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
From the article...

The number two program on the platform - second only to the Howard Stern Show - finds both its hosts waiting for new deals while the show is at its best.
This is hard to believe but there's not much competition.