Jimmy Lotions up Fandango on The Opie & Anthony Show

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Weren't you guys trying to claim Wrestling isn't gay?

Oct 16, 2008
Parma, OH
I love how he insists on everybody saying his name right and then calls Jimmy "Johnny."

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
I thought they banned the ghey from the show?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Rubbing lotion on a half naked man is probably the most hetero thing you can do these days.
I only approve of rubbing lotion on skin when hoses, deep holes and poodles are involved.

Actually, that sounds pretty gay too.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I only approve of rubbing lotion on skin when hoses, deep holes and poodles are involved.

Actually, that sounds pretty gay too.
...yeah.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
If I knew that kind of service came with someone's 1,000th like I would have worked harder for mine.

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006
Jimmy is gay.
The problem is he thinks it's funny that he's gay.

KyleDriver

Aug 17, 2012
Jimmy is gay.
The problem is he thinks it's funny that he's gay.
Trashing someone over something like this is pathetic, so I guess cut men in boxing/mma are salami smokers too huh?
Way to show your homophobia. #Nolibturd.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
Trashing someone over something like this is pathetic, so I guess cut men in boxing/mma are salami smokers too huh?
Cut men are touching another man in order to attend to a wound or an injury, as that is their job. Jimmy rubbing oil on a male complete stranger is done so Jimmy can rub oil on a male complete stranger. It's not homophobic to assume someone that lights up when the conversation turns to the subject of cock, willingly rubs oil for no reason on another man, or tongue kisses another man as he did in the opening of his "Please be Offended" special, is gay.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
So you're comparing a guy who has a job that serves a purpose such as a cut man, to a guy rubbing oil all over another man for fun?

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006
Would it be funny or shocking if Anthony rubbed oil on an attractive chick?
No. Because he's straight and that's what straight dudes like to do.
Jimmy is just doing what gay guys do, because he's gay.

I don't care that he's gay.
I care that he thinks it's 'shocking' and therefore funny.
It's not.

KyleDriver

Aug 17, 2012
So you're comparing a guy who has a job that serves a purpose such as a cut man, to a guy rubbing oil all over another man for fun?
The reason Jim did it was obviously to be funny. He's on the radio show in the first place to be funny and entertain. He also has a job and he came through with it.

Would it be funny or shocking if Anthony rubbed oil on an attractive chick?
No. Because he's straight and that's what straight dudes like to do.
Jimmy is just doing what gay guys do, because he's gay.

I don't care that he's gay.
I care that he thinks it's 'shocking' and therefore funny.
It's not.
I've never seen a gay guy rub oil on another man in real life, and neither have you, your point is invalid there.

Also, I doubt rubbing oil on someone is "trying" to be shocking more so was he most likely trying to be funny.

If you don't like the show, then don't listen or watch media related to it, simple as that.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I've never seen a gay guy rub oil on another man in real life, and neither have you, your point is invalid there.
I actually believe that. Because your head can't turn 180 degrees.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
Kyle I agree with everything you've written on this thread except the above statement simply because if oil based lube counts, I've rubbed it on and have had it rubbed on by countless guys. Just being honest.