Jimmy Talking About Harry Potter

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
I missed a bit about Jimmy going on a rant about Harry Potter. Anyone know what show that was and about what part?

ROONT

scatological & scurrilous
Apr 22, 2005
censorship america
...oh, it was very funny...you missed a good one...remember when he was going on about that thing with the harry potter story line and then when he went off on that whole thing about all the books and then when he made fun of all the other things that are related to harry potter...just writing about his whole riff is making me chuckle again...hope that sums it up for ya...

Slow Bollards

Bollards...sounds a bit rude, doesn't it?
Apr 28, 2005
SILLY-delphia!
...oh, it was very funny...you missed a good one...remember when he was going on about that thing with the harry potter story line and then when he went off on that whole thing about all the books and then when he made fun of all the other things that are related to harry potter...just writing about his whole riff is making me chuckle again...hope that sums it up for ya...
He's right.

I only heard bits and pieces b/c I was experiencing the deafness that comes with uncontrollable laughter. The gist that I picked up on was him shitting on the goofy names and powers of WIZrDREE. Can't wait to hear it on the replay. Jimmy's best Potter line was back a year and half when he proposed a book titled "Harry Potter and the Older Gentleman." Still makes me laugh.

ChiDiddy

Mar 16, 2007
Hell, CO
I am sure all the fat douches that live in their mom's basement reading harry potter in one hand and their cock in the other loved the rant. Use some Wizzzzrrrdjry to scare up a girl and a job faggots!
"Die"

Mags

Edgelord
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I missed a bit about Jimmy going on a rant about Harry Potter. Anyone know what show that was and about what part?
OMG you missed Jimmy's best rant EVER. I'd kill myself at this point.

Or learn WIZrDREE.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
The rant was on Monday 2007-07-23. They bring up Harry Potter 125mins into the show, but the funny name rant is on the XM side at 140mins.

The rant was recapped at continued the next day, Tuesday 07-24

Check it out at Audible.com here or it should replay this weekend. That's what show and what part.

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
Jimmy's Harry Potter rant was even better than the time he was pissed about not getting Derek Jeter's autograph.

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
I've never heard the bear rant, but I like when Jimmy goes off about how he hates birds.

Chirp chirp chirp.........towel............Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Perch1019

Oct 4, 2004
White Plains, NY
He only did it because he was jealous that JK Rowling sold more books then he did. Jimmy was bitter about it so went off on a rant about how pathetic the names are.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Shit, that was weird. Only the first three posts loaded, and I didn't even see the followups. And it's not like the page just stopped loading in the middle, it was the 'whole' page, but only with 3 posts.

May 27, 2005
Tennessee
It was very funny...it made me wayyyyy late for work that day. I was glad to hear that Than is as big of a fag as I am, as I'd just finished reading the book myself. :)

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
I am sure all the fat douches that live in their mom's basement reading harry potter in one hand and their cock in the other loved the rant. Use some Wizzzzrrrdjry to scare up a girl and a job faggots!
"Die"
i think we have a winner
your spelling of "wizzzzrrrdjry"
may be perfect
4 z's
3 r's
and the j is the kicker
good work my friend :clap:

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
the real doctor steve
holy fuckin' shit
we're being visited by royalty
welcome sir

May 12, 2007
it still doesnt get any better than the time jimmy called a woman caller an "uncle victim" and told her to shut her victim mouth.

Slow Bollards

Bollards...sounds a bit rude, doesn't it?
Apr 28, 2005
SILLY-delphia!
i think we have a winner
your spelling of "wizzzzrrrdjry"
may be perfect
4 z's
3 r's
and the j is the kicker
good work my friend :clap:
I struggled with how to spell it in my post, and I agree, his spelling is better.

F

fav

didnt get to hear this.. if there is a place where i can get this that would be nice

C

CaneDewey

I'll admit that I'm a fan of Harry Potter, both the books and films.

But I still thought the rant was damn funny.