Jimmy's book signing in NJ soundoff

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Just want to get a good feel for the crowd that we are expecting tomorrow night in Ridgewood, NJ. I know Tax is going to be there and my dream girl Simby.....WHO ELSE ?????

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
me and AF are gonna try and make it... as long as i get out of work early enough

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
Im going to that Unmasked thing ronnie is hosting, its on 14th so Im hoping it ends with enough time for me to take metro north up to ridgewood, I think I may be cutting it close

niklbag

Hooked on chronic worked for me!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
Jersey
my girl is going, im just to far away at my work. but have fun

niklbag

Hooked on chronic worked for me!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
Jersey
Im going to that Unmasked thing ronnie is hosting, its on 14th so Im hoping it ends with enough time for me to take metro north up to ridgewood, I think I may be cutting it close
but wait i thought jimmys signing was tomorrow

Ridgewood, NJ: Book Ends – July 12th, 7:00pm <---from foundry

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
but wait i thought jimmys signing was tomorrow

Ridgewood, NJ: Book Ends – July 12th, 7:00pm <---from foundry
shes gonna try and do both.... I wish I could make "unmasked"

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Shit I can't make it on the 14th....oh well fuck Jimmy..hate that guy

sued

Now you know
Sep 2, 2004
Montclair.NJ
I was there with my 3 year old and got the book but couldnt handle the 45 minute wait. If I had been alone I would have stayed. And she likes Jim's voice ( I told her he was a friend of Batman so she listens like he has something important to say) but I had visions of her taking one look at Jim and pulling some horrible 3 year old moment. Then I would completely be the "Mom who brought her kid to meet Jimmy" and it went as predicted.
So we left before it began.

Sorry I missed you Jim. I was looking forward to giving you a peck.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I was there with my 3 year old and got the book but couldnt handle the 45 minute wait. If I had been alone I would have stayed. And she likes Jim's voice ( I told her he was a friend of Batman so she listens like he has something important to say) but I had visions of her taking one look at Jim and pulling some horrible 3 year old moment. Then I would completely be the "Mom who brought her kid to meet Jimmy" and it went as predicted.
So we left before it began.

Sorry I missed you Jim. I was looking forward to giving you a peck.
You certainly weren't the only one there with a kid. Holy crap!

sued

Now you know
Sep 2, 2004
Montclair.NJ
I wish I had stayed but you just never know. It is like russian roulette with kids. I even thought about hanging out in the back parking lot to catch him on the way in. Anyway, i got the book and now feel bad cause I hear some people couldnt get signed because they ran out of books! What book store hosting a signing doesnt have enough books? When I called earlier (4ish) they said people were already lining up and they had been getting calls all day. They must have known people were interested. But I guess it looks better to run out rather than have stacks and stacks unsold.

Simby19

Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I wish I had stayed but you just never know. It is like russian roulette with kids. I even thought about hanging out in the back parking lot to catch him on the way in. Anyway, i got the book and now feel bad cause I hear some people couldnt get signed because they ran out of books! What book store hosting a signing doesnt have enough books? When I called earlier (4ish) they said people were already lining up and they had been getting calls all day. They must have known people were interested. But I guess it looks better to run out rather than have stacks and stacks unsold.
They very much underestimated the amount of people that would show up. When I purchased mine, I overheard the people behind the counter talking about how they weren't expecting this many books to be sold. I think the books were sold out by 7:15

sued

Now you know
Sep 2, 2004
Montclair.NJ
I called early and they said be there by 5:30. So I got there by 5:30 but the line was already there and 1 1/2 hours with a kid in a stroller is like eternity. Damn, kids are inconvenient...

Still they should have done their research better, when I called I asked how busy they were planning to get and she told me they had no real idea. Couldnt say.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Didn't see you guys or else I might have! What's your excuse?
Shame on you Simby, they were very easy to find, even a fat loser like me found them......

I thought you may have missed it until I saw your new avatar...

Still as cute a button, guess we will catch you next time.

Simby19

Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Shame on you Simby, they were very easy to find, even a fat loser like me found them......

I thought you may have missed it until I saw your new avatar...

Still as cute a button, guess we will catch you next time.
Well crap I read that you 3 slackers didn't get there until late so perhaps that's why we missed one another. I think I was out of there by 8ish.