Jimmy's multiple personalities

DonkeySausage

(not to be confused w/the "Donkey Sausage Chick")
Listening to the replay today.... and Jimmy speaking about his 8 friends that committed suicide.... wouldn't it be a real hoot if everytime one of them took their own life, it created a partition in Jimmy's mind.... leaving us with....

Frank the Frowner
Lyle Chipperson
B-I-LL-T--E-T-L-E-Y
Uncle Paul Harrgus
Ted Sheckler
Steve from Yellowstone
RAAAAMOOOON!!
Helen Burgeron

DonkeySausage

(not to be confused w/the "Donkey Sausage Chick")
Uncle Paul is my creepy favorite. The vast majority of the rest do lose their novelty quickly.

I never really thought the Ramone stuff was funny, but I will never grow tired of Lyle "Chip" Chipperson.
Ever
Uncle Paul is obviously great.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I want the ones we don't hear of. Like Edwards crew.

Fustercluck

If you don't like it then don't listen.
I don't, I listen to all the shows recorded on my inno, so i just fast forward thru jimmy and opies bullshit until Anthony breaks up the flow of monotony from those two.

maz

TRueWDTer
I don't, I listen to all the shows recorded on my inno, so i just fast forward thru jimmy and opies bullshit until Anthony breaks up the flow of monotony from those two.

That sounds Tedious

What a Great word , Tedious

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Then why bother?

Fustercluck

Anthony, you fool, why else:icon_mrgr

Can't wait for the contract to run out, can't wait to cancel xm. But as long as Ant is still on the show i'm still paying the sub and listening.

Balancedchaos

R.I.P. Patrice O'Neal
Edgar is by far my favorite. I honestly wish we'd hear more from him. And Chip is hilariously mediocre, so he makes me laugh my ass off as well.

Tallguy

Couldn't agree more, less of Jimmies personalites the better for the show.

[video=youtube;SrhqwqYfynY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrhqwqYfynY[/video]

I wanna listen to this and for some reason I want you to listen too

that's why I imposed this upon the thread

Hello=]

Now we know why Ant's ex stopped texting him she's too busy being an annoying cunt ffwing through torrent downloads just to hear his voice.
CREEEPPPY

Fustercluck

Now we know why Ant's ex stopped texting him she's too busy being an annoying cunt ffwing through torrent downloads just to hear his voice.
CREEEPPPY
She wasn't an ex, merely some broad he came across. If you know the references before you toss them out as insults, you won't come off as such new fan of the show.

topher520

learnings for queers
What about Sudley??? His teeeth are Dry. and wants his Girlfriend to like his teeeth cuz they're Dryyyyy.

Dikbag

What about Sudley??? His teeeth are Dry. and wants his Girlfriend to like his teeeth cuz they're Dryyyyy.
That's Edgar, I don't think we have heard Sudley yet.

what about Marmalade Sally?

Hello=]

She wasn't an ex, merely some broad he came across. If you know the references before you toss them out as insults, you won't come off as such new fan of the show.
ex,some chick he fucked
sorry