Jimmy's Philly Book Signing

Slow Bollards

Bollards...sounds a bit rude, doesn't it?
Apr 28, 2005
SILLY-delphia!
WHERE?

Sorry if this is explained somehwere, but i couldn't find it using the search or elsewhere. Is this at a different location than the party after the motorcycle run, or the same place? I gotta pull some strings to get outta work, so I want to know how to plan. Do they make you buy the book there like some shitdick authors/stores do, or can I bring my own copy?

Mods: Delete this if it's a duplicate, and if anyone can help with location, time, etc. it would be great.

Thanks

M

MikeinMcLean

I love Jimmy's cleverness and quick wit. I am psyched to read this thing. Actually, OnA could probrobly write an interesting book chronicaling their radio careers.

Rich W.

Nov 12, 2006
NJ
Where is the Barnes and Noble in relation to The Logoon???? Can we walk there, or will we have to hop back in our cars??

blazin

Dec 9, 2004

bb1mobile

wackbag's special mod
Wackbag Staff
Jul 10, 2007
Just wandering around
I'll be home shortly. As soon as my wife
gets in we'll be headed up there.
Hopefully they'll be there for awhile.
I'd hate to miss Jimmy.

Aug 27, 2002
Philly
missed ya, was there at 5:30 and still had decent line in front of me.
pics (only 3) shortly

edit: posted them in the "official" picture thread.

Slow Bollards

Bollards...sounds a bit rude, doesn't it?
Apr 28, 2005
SILLY-delphia!
There was a formiddable line in front of us as well, and we were still soaked from the rain, but the line moved pretty quick-we waited about 40 mins.

The "meow" noises from people in the back of the line were killing me, and it was cool to see HTG (knew she was cute, but WOW) and Patty at the bar before hand and in line afterward. I didn't see twitchels, but i heard the choruses of "Jump."

I had a fantastic time yesterday, hope everyone else did too

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
There was a formiddable line in front of us as well, and we were still soaked from the rain, but the line moved pretty quick-we waited about 40 mins.

The "meow" noises from people in the back of the line were killing me, and it was cool to see HTG (knew she was cute, but WOW) and Patty at the bar before hand and in line afterward. I didn't see twitchels, but i heard the choruses of "Jump."

I had a fantastic time yesterday, hope everyone else did too
We missed the rain. Got there in time to see HTG, Taz and a few others leaving.
They cut off the line shortly after we got there. Glad we made it.
My wife bought a copy in the lobby before we went up to the 3rd floor
to get it signed. YSP did a nice job IMO.