Jivin is complete asshole

I just heard the show and it brought my piss to a boil. What an arrogant fuck. What Frat Boys was this douchebag trying to impress?

I don't know Lily and I don't know Jivin, but you can tell who people are from listening to them; at least I can. On the show he indirectly called Lily a psycho, a cunt and delusional. It's obvious that Jivin is a piece of shit that was using Lily's crush to get in her pants and laugh about it with his friends. He's the exact person I loath in this miserable planet. I wish I could have heard this live to call. I would have verbally kick the shit out of him.

Jivin is either a true sociopath or a complete lair trying to impress his friends; which is worse. Just keep trying to convice yourself 'thinking about sucking your buddy's cock' doesn't mean your gay.

Maybe I'm alone on this, I did hear some hayseed callers chiming in to defend the arrogant asshole. But I've heard Lily on the show since she's started and she's far from what Jivin made her out to be. Jivin would have a heart of stone if he had a soul at all.

I can't believe that anyone from the show even stepped in and defended Lily (Fez did a little). There's a difference between letting someone fight their own battles and everyone in the room seeing right through this cocky nobody.

Fucking Earl said, "I don't want to get in the middle of this". Yeah, I'm sure you were really ever in love with Lily if you can't even defend her in studio. Coward.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
I too am on Lilly's side. But I am wondering if there is a personality type of people who side with Lilly and those who side against her.

I just heard the show and it brought my piss to a boil. What an arrogant fuck. What Frat Boys was this douchebag trying to impress?

I don't know Lily and I don't know Jivin, but you can tell who people are from listening to them; at least I can. On the show he indirectly called Lily a psycho, a cunt and delusional. It's obvious that Jivin is a piece of shit that was using Lily's crush to get in her pants and laugh about it with his friends. He's the exact person I loath in this miserable planet. I wish I could have heard this live to call. I would have verbally kick the shit out of him.

Jivin is either a true sociopath or a complete lair trying to impress his friends; which is worse. Just keep trying to convice yourself 'thinking about sucking your buddy's cock' doesn't mean your gay.

Maybe I'm alone on this, I did hear some hayseed callers chiming in to defend the arrogant asshole. But I've heard Lily on the show since she's started and she's far from what Jivin made her out to be. Jivin would have a heart of stone if he had a soul at all.

I can't believe that anyone from the show even stepped in and defended Lily (Fez did a little). There's a difference between letting someone fight their own battles and everyone in the room seeing right through this cocky nobody.

Fucking Earl said, "I don't want to get in the middle of this". Yeah, I'm sure you were really ever in love with Lily if you can't even defend her in studio. Coward.
this summed my feelings up exactly. my blood was boiling listening to that smug shitbag. what a douche.

silentbob8201

its usually the woman with the mind like a steel trap with things in relationships so, Yeah Jivin is a fucking cunt. I dont get why Ron would let this asshat go on with his nonsense for so long. we almost missed Board Gossip for cornsake.

I too am on Lilly's side. But I am wondering if there is a personality type of people who side with Lilly and those who side against her.
There is:

People who side with Lily are emotionally healthy.

People who side with Jivin have the potential to be date rapists.

its usually the woman with the mind like a steel trap with things in relationships so, Yeah Jivin is a fucking cunt. I dont get why Ron would let this asshat go on with his nonsense for so long. we almost missed Board Gossip for cornsake.
I imagine, because if it turned into a yelling match and Lily had the upper hand, it would have made for good radio.

But instead, it was Jivin talking about Lily like she's a piece of shite while Ronny sat there and waited. It was a gamble. I think the better radio would have been calling out Jivin for the fuck he is. It was truly uncompfortable radio.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
I agree. Jivin is a fucking dudebrah fuck. These are the kinds of guys I love to fuck with at bars cause they act tough when all their buddies are around but when you step to them their buddies act like they don't know whats going on and let you knock their friend to the ground. That piece of shit has probably never had his ass beat so he is still a mouthy cunt. I also don't agree with what Lily was saying but I do side mostly with her.

cozzie

head retard
I actually turned that show off after a few minutes of listening to that ass hat. Glad he only got 2-4 shows on free fm ,fuck that prick with a plunger

paulisded

I'll bet his attitude toward Lily would change if she got that on-air gig at Fuse.

Oh yeah, that means Earl would have to actually follow through and get her that audition.

Let's face it Lilly knows that she is the queen bee in that place with her pick of the drones. And she knows it. Every guy there seems to kiss her ass.

I love Lilly and what she brings to the show but I have to say that it wasn't terrible to see someone flip roles with her. She always seems to have the upper hand and Jivin wasn't going to let it happen.

cozzie

head retard
I'll bet his attitude toward Lily would change if she got that on-air gig at Fuse.

Oh yeah, that means Earl would have to actually follow through and get her that audition.
the only thing that Earl needs to follow through is quitting the show and stepping in front of a bus---opps my bad Ronnie, I'll take care of it

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
The guy is definitely a dick, but Lily knew that going into it. Patrice made a good point about turning very strong feelings from one extreme to the other. They said when they worked together they were known for screaming at each other. I think Lily is just shocked that someone would have the audacity to put her down when nearly everyone, especially on the show, tells her how great she is all the time. "what's wrong with that? I think I'm great."

I think Lily is just shocked that someone would have the audacity to put her down when nearly everyone, especially on the show, tells her how great she is all the time. "what's wrong with that? I think I'm great."
I don't think he was putting her in her place, Jivin was attacking every chance he got.

And I agree with Lily. This world wants to make you believing you're a piece of shit, so why let them. I think I'm great. And I'm not letting anyone change my mind.

If I'm over reacting, it's because today's show really stuck a cord with me. Listening to the type of person I hate.

Relisten to the show. With the first words out of his mouth, he is shitty to Earl. Who does this dickfuck think he is?

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
On the show he indirectly called Lily a psycho, a cunt and delusional. It's obvious that Jivin is a piece of shit that was using Lily's crush to get in her pants and laugh about it with his friends.
Heh heh...Yeah. I gotta respect that.

cozzie

head retard
I'll have to listen later , like I said earlier I turned the shit off, why would Ronnie have him in ? Unless he hoped that Lilly would destroy this ass?

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
I don't think he was putting her in her place, Jivin was attacking every chance he got.

And I agree with Lily. This world wants to make you believing you're a piece of shit, so why let them. I think I'm great. And I'm not letting anyone change my mind.

If I'm over reacting, it's because today's show really stuck a cord with me. Listening to the type of person I hate.

Relisten to the show. With the first words out of his mouth, he is shitty to Earl. Who does this dickfuck think he is?
I agree with you about Jivin. He sounded foolish on the show, and didn't really win any arguments. He went from denying the part about saying he loved her, to sounding like Earl, "well, I'm not going to call you a liar, but uh I uh . . . " He does seem like an asshole, but something about him attracted Lily at some point. I'd be willing to bet she always dates guys who you and I would think are dicks. That's one of her character flaws, in my opinion.

dodisman

Give me a break...you put half of broken relationships on the air like that and you're going to have someone looking like an ass...he's a kid...

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
This is really stupid. What did he say that was so wrong?

I believe he called Lily arrogant, controlling and bitchy.....well yeah, she is. Anyone who has ever heard her on the air knows this.

As for him being a dick, well no shit. How do you think you get a chick like Lily? The hot chicks always go for the dicks and the retards.

T

ThunderPimp

I believe he called Lily arrogant, controlling and bitchy.....well yeah, she is. Anyone who has ever heard her on the air knows this.

As for him being a dick, well no shit. How do you think you get a chick like Lily? The hot chicks always go for the dicks and the retards.
I would have to agree.

If she is controlling or bitchy, that's how they play up her character on the show, but have you ever heard a show where you thought, "Lily is being an unbearable bitch".

But what I heard on today's show was evil. Jivin was trying to make Lily out as a desperate piece of shit; and of course she is not. Sory BIV, but I heard something different listening to the show.

And Hoagie is just laughing it up. But ya can't fault him when he had a great line.:icon_mrgr

I love the chick-guy-friend types coming out of the woodwork. Jivin is a true soldier who told it like it is. The guy's a prick, yes, and she fucking well knew it. That's why she fell for him. Move in, fag him up, then leave. This is what women do. It's their version of conquest.

What you saw from Lilly is what most women go through who have no skills to get what they want. They just toss out whatever appeals and hope someone comes along and falls into the trap. All that lack of a response, and low-key passive nonsense was from the fact that all she had was emotion to fall back on. Hoping that would sway people to her side.

It isn't vindictiveness or spitefulness I enjoyed what Jivin did and said. It's the fact that so few times is the playing field level enough between men and women. And it's this weak fagged out society we live in that perpetuates it.

It'll definitely make Lilly a better chick in the end. So stop with the whining. None of you guys running to her defense will ever get any.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
If she is controlling or bitchy, that's how they play up her character on the show, but have you ever heard a show where you thought, "Lily is being an unbearable bitch".

But what I heard on today's show was evil. Jivin was trying to make Lily out as a desperate piece of shit; and of course she is not. Sory BIV, but I heard something different listening to the show.

And Hoagie is just laughing it up. But ya can't fault him when he had a great line.:icon_mrgr
The thing is, I would feel for Lilly alot more if she didn't do the same thing to Earl. I mean, you can't tell me she didn't know that Earl was interested in her. And she used that to get her foot in the door at Ron and Fez. And the first chance she got to go on the air and talk about her relationship with Earl she threw him under the bus for air time. Jivin did the same thing. And don't get me wrong, I don't not like Lilly or anything. But when you use people like she did to Earl, the there really no room to complain when someone else does it right back.

That is a damn good point. Use Earl, get a spot interning through him basically, then fuck half of XM 202. Essentially everyone but Earl. Yeah real scruples on this broad.

5zeagon

Lilly is better off... this guy is user and looser ... bravo to ron and fez for having this on the show friday

I haven't heard Jivin on the air much but something about his whole side of the thing seemed really phony. Could be he doesn't wanna be seen as a wuss on the air or the whole thing is an act, or whatever. I was actually talking to a good friend when this whole thing was going down and we were on opposite sides, I think maybe guys tend to side with Lilly and girls side with Jivin?

Perhaps we can't see when a girl's being phony and women can't see when we're being phony?

That whole conversation was fascinating to me. Right now I am really interested in the dynamic of relationship breakups, trying to learn a few things so I don't make the same mistakes and ignore the same warning signs as I have in the previous 33 years of my life.

So thanks to Lilly and Jivin for airing their dirty laundry.