Jodi Arias > Casey Anthony

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Okay there's the part about Casey killing the kid and all but she can't hold a candle to this crazy-pussy:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/29/jodi-arias_n_1174274.html

The trial of Jodi Ann Arias, set to begin Feb. 1, could be the biggest court proceeding since Casey Anthony.

The 32-year-old photographer is accused of shooting her lover in the face, stabbing him 27 times, and slitting his throat from ear to ear.

The dead man, Travis Alexander, was found in the shower of his Mesa., Ariz., apartment five days later.

CNN and TruTV have both been gearing up for major coverage. Even Dr. Drew Pinsky has chimed in, recently comparing Arias to Casey Anthony.

One problem: The would-be legal event of 2012 may not even happen in 2012. The Huffington Post has learned it could be another 12 months before the case goes before a jury.

"They [the defense] are starting over with new counsel," said Jerry Cobb, a spokesman for the Maricopa County attorney's office.

Cobb says the entire defense team will be replaced. This comes after Arias had asked the court for permission to represent herself, only to ask later for legal counsel.

Arias had been represented by Victoria Washington, who filed a motion to withdraw from the case on Dec. 16. Six days later, the motion was granted.

"It looks like right now, it will be pushed to 2013," Cobb says.

More should be known after a case management hearing next week.

The case has already been more than three years in preparation, and details remain as disturbing today as they were in 2008. In September of that year, Arias was arrested for the brutal slaying of Alexander and instantly commanded headlines around the world, especially after details became public.

According to Alexander's friends, he and Arias met at a conference in Las Vegas in 2007.

Alexander was a 30-year-old motivational speaker and legal-insurance salesman.

Arias, then 28, was living in Yreka, Calif., and was trying to make it as a saleswoman and an independent photographer. The two hit it off and began dating in February 2007.

"Shortly after they began hanging out, his business [and] income began to suffer," Alexander's close friend Sky Hughes told The Huffington Post. "She made it impossible for him to live a normal life."
Casey Anthony: kidkiller, nice rack but baaaad backne.

Jodi Arias: Stabs boyfriend 27 times, ear to ear throat-slash and a gunshot to the eye. She's prettier than Casey and has NO KIDS....wait...I mean NEVER HAD KIDS! No stretchmarks or stretched out poon. She's also well spoken and intelligent, unlike Totmom.

I'm so following this one.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Not guilty.

I rest my case.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
CNN and TruTV have both been gearing up for major coverage.
Of course they are. HLN will be the fucking worst of bunch when the trial starts. You wouldn't think they could get any worse but they'll find a way. It's amazing how much middle-aged women love stories about dead kids and murdered lovers. Those are the same women that think that people like us are fucked up because we have a dark sense of humor.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
The filthy, degenerate things I would do to her before she slipped her bindings and shot me in the face would shock and amaze.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Casey Anthony: kidkiller, nice rack but baaaad backne.
Let's see you keep clear skin bathing in jail water.

She's prettier than Casey
Let's not go crazy now.

and has NO KIDS....wait...I mean NEVER HAD KIDS! No stretchmarks or stretched out poon.
This one I'll give you.

She's also well spoken and intelligent, unlike Totmom.
This matters why?

It's obviously a matter of personal taste, but I'd still take crazy pussy that killed her own kid because the kid got in the way of cock.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I like smart cunt.

It's obviously a matter of personal taste, but I'd still take crazy pussy that killed her own kid because the kid got in the way of cock.
There's more risk here. It's a turn on. I bet she's awesome with a few too many drinks in her.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
She has nice lips, but her face is kinda manly. Still not bad at all.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
Delicious. I wonder if she likes crime scene sex?

GrammatonCleric

Nov 19, 2008
shooting her lover in the face, stabbing him 27 times, and slitting his throat from ear to ear
You all make valid points, however given the kind of relations I'd have with this chick, I find the above to be slightly troubling.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
You all make valid points, however given the kind of relations I'd have with this chick, I find the above to be slightly troubling.
Hey she's no pushover. I like a girl to fight back at least a little bit ;).

Unfortunately, her lawyer quit so the trial won't begin for 10 months. Guess I'll resurrect this thread as needed.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
She looks like how my bosses daughter would look in 10 more years.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Is anyone else following this?
I'm sort of following... Simply because she's semi-hot and batshit insane.

On a side note, how is Nancy Grace still getting away with using the vasoline-candlelight-filter on her camera?
She'll have that camera, and the guests have the normal HD cams. Man up Nancy, show yourself in all your HD glory

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Is anyone else following this?
I'm sort of following... Simply because she's semi-hot and batshit insane.

On a side note, how is Nancy Grace still getting away with using the vasoline-candlelight-filter on her camera?
She'll have that camera, and the guests have the normal HD cams. Man up Nancy, show yourself in all your HD glory
Yep Jodi is a true unfeeling psychopath. Her forced tears are so transparent it's like a movie.
It's great they put her on the stand. Been following every night. Won't be long now.

Jun 14, 2004
Been following it at times, luckily the part that matter the most. Some of the testimony went like this:

defense attorney: did he ejaculate?
Arias: Yes.
defense attorney: where?
Arias: on my face.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Best testimony in history. She loved facials, been having anal sex since 17, crazy fantasy stuff being brought out in open court.

Shes a real gem except for the stab wounds from the soles of his feet to his head, a slit throat and fatal gunshot to the head.

Palaver

But Enough Of This
Jul 24, 2005
I've never watched Nancy Grace until this case and yeah that's some funny shit. She'll be interviewing someone so there's two windows next to each other. One perfect HD and her's oddly lit and blurry in comparison. The blatantly photoshopped photo of her as they go to commercial also cracks me up.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
Best testimony in history. She loved facials, been having anal sex since 17, crazy fantasy stuff being brought out in open court.

Shes a real gem except for the stab wounds from the soles of his feet to his head, a slit throat and fatal gunshot to the head.
Pamela Smart is keeping a bunk warm for her

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
One of her texts to now dead boyfriend went something like, " ...and you give my ass the much needed pounding it deserves..." .

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Watching this now. The jury is asking questions, and just asked "Why were you not comfortable with Anal Sex with Travis, when you had it all the time in previous relationships?"