Joe Derosa Stinks.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
What are you talking about? That's probably the funniest thing I've ever seen. 10/10

Rash Rendering

Feb 9, 2010
I always thought comedy was supposed to be funny but I give Joe credit for trying a different approach.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
Love the credits at the end. He is a very serious director.

edit: Wasn't even his video, whatever d;kljn;nsd. I'm tired.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
Remember when Joe Derosa used to be funny? I do, and Bill Burr always seemed to be around when he was.

Derosa is one of the only people who is an instant turn off for me when he's on O&A or Red Eye.

I keep waiting to hear about his suicide but I've been sadly disappointed.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Remember when Joe Derosa used to be funny? I do, and Bill Burr always seemed to be around when he was.

Derosa is one of the only people who is an instant turn off for me when he's on O&A or Red Eye.

I keep waiting to hear about his suicide but I've been sadly disappointed.
I think Joe is hilarious. He went through a stage after his family health issues (whatever they were), but he's been great on Red Eye lately. He's getting better on O&A also, but it does help when another comedian is in there.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
What are you talking about? That's probably the funniest thing I've ever seen. 10/10
You really should wrap sarcasm tags around that. Because if you mean that, you should die horribly in an accidental gopher explosion. :action-sm

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
I like Joe on the O&A show, because he tends to lose his shit at the slightest provocation and that usually leads to some really funny trash talking from those around him.

Blotto

Jun 2, 2012
He's also slowly turning into:

Graveyard

Jul 28, 2012
I hate that fucking guy, he's not funny and he's a self important twat. He's the only comedian friend of the show that completely baffles me as to why he's even on the show regularly. I guess sucking Opie's dick will pay off in the end.

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
I completely disagree. Bought both of his albums and loved them. Don't judge his comedy based on some one-off youtube video. And I thought Cheat The Movie (short) was funny too.

Sep 15, 2011
tennessee
I like Joe on the O&A show, because he tends to lose his shit at the slightest provocation and that usually leads to some really funny trash talking from those around him.
that's because every show becomes a deconstruct joe show.

sadmachine

for the trees, tss
Nov 18, 2009
that's because every show becomes a deconstruct joe show.
When he first started doing the show he was funny. I think he's funny on Red Eye. But on the O&A show he's just a punching bag. At some point Opie copped Burr's "shit on everything Joe says" bit and now he's not "one of the comics" anymore. He's a character. Like Bobo.

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
Joe's last appearance on the show was a mile away from what he's usually like. I guess him finally getting a girlfriend has relieved a lot of his stress and anxiety.

Dec 12, 2007
Joe's last appearance on the show was a mile away from what he's usually like. I guess him finally getting a girlfriend has relieved a lot of his stress and anxiety.
Joe's strongest material is on how he hates women, it's why him and Burr get along so well.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Jimmy would not approve of this bit. Joe is carefully circumventing Twitter's "Block" system to shit in this guy's living room.

loganfield

I am a silly goose.
Dec 1, 2005
Spy report! Spy report! I talked with one of the owners of Nutt Street in Wilmington that Joe was at last night. Apparently he pissed off a lesbian Marine and she tried to beat the shit out of him with the mike stand. Good times!

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Are you serious?

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
I completely disagree. Bought both of his albums and loved them. Don't judge his comedy based on some one-off youtube video. And I thought Cheat The Movie (short) was funny too.
I liked Derosa on Uninformed and when he was on Robert Kelly's Podcast, but I listened to one of his CD's and i didn't like it.

Blotto

Jun 2, 2012
I liked Derosa on Uninformed and when he was on Robert Kelly's Podcast, but I listened to one of his CD's and i didn't like it.
Joe used to be funny, he used to be great on O&A and his comedy albums were pretty good.

But he's lost it, his youtube projects are horrible and every recent O&A appearance involves an hour long, super tedious music or movie discussion.

Bloated wannabe director Joe stinks.

Last edited:

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
Oct 14, 2002
Joe used to be funny, he used to be great on O&A and his comedy albums were pretty good.

But he's lost it, his youtube projects are horrible and every recent O&A appearance involves an hour long, super tedious music or movie discussion.

Bloated wannabe director Joe stinks.
I liked Joe a lot on Uniformed, YKWD, Red Eye, and on past Opie and Anthony shows. His last few times on O&A haven't been great but when I listen to clips of him on the show from the last few years, his best shows were when it was just Anthony, Jimmy, Joe, and another comic like Patrice. Or just Anthony, Joe, and another comic. Maybe he is just being "ruddered" in the wrong direction so I am not willing to give up on him yet. Next time he is on with just Anthony and Jimmy, and maybe another comic, we'll see if he is back to being fun/funny on the show.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Just wanted to bump this thread because he is flipping out on twitter right now. It all started with a funny line from Fred from Brooklyn:

Fred from Brooklyn@FredBrooklyn 2h
No one has bombed in Boston and left town faster since @joederosacomedy

Then Joe got his panties WAY up in his vagina:

Joe DeRosa@joederosacomedy 2h
So many podcasts are great, then you hear @FredBrooklyn. Some people shouldn't be allowed to speak, let alone record it. #FuckYouFred

Joe DeRosa@joederosacomedy 2h
P.S. @fredbrooklyn, I didn't block as to be able to hear your retort. Again, go fuck yourself. #ImNotJoking

Joe DeRosa@joederosacomedy 1h
I'm so sick of guys like @FredBrooklyn thinking they're "part of this comedy thing." You're not. You're a fanboy that bought a mic.

@FredBrooklyn I didn't listen to yours you dumb fuck. I know it sucks because you do. @erockradio, seriously? You like this fucking guy?

Its so messy in Derosa land that he is calling eRock like Bobo:

Joe DeRosa@joederosacomedy 8m
@rolandos99 @erockradio Haven't we all learned that Twitter doesn't mend friendships, it breaks them? Tell him to call me. This is retarded.

Joe DeRosa@joederosacomedy 7m
@erockradio @rolandos99 I just called you. I'm calling you again.

I told him that he was being pissy and he got all up in my kitchen for telling him he was lame for going after someone else with a whopping 7 followers:

@wbfletcher @peteypunchline I didn't. He took a shot at me too. Don't worry, you'll never see a tweet from me again.

What a fucking baby. You did me a favor blocking me, Joe, you unfunny middle. Good luck selling half the room the next time you are "featured" at the Komedy Korner or whatever chucklehut in Palookaville you are at.