Joe Lauzon(UFC fighter/O&A Fan/Whackbagger) Update

circpro

No Complaints here
:clap: Bravo Joe! Joe seems like a hardworker and relentless! I look forward to seeing more fights

Hey you guys, never seen you in the MMA thread, please join us if you like.

Great for Joe, he should learn a lot from Penn.

Btw there is no H in Wackbag, not that there's a banner on every page :icon_roll

jules

uppity taxpayer
godd luck joe, you are going places sir:clap:

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Good luck man... hope to see you fight as soon as possible

( . Y . )

Joe would seriously dominate in hawaii, the two biggest promotions there are ICON and Rumble on the Rock. with his experience and talent he would run through the competition there.

Unfortunately there's a lot of reverse discrimination from the locals there. I hope joe doesn't go through that crap.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mayby you can apply for a job with dog the bounty hunter? that,ll be cool.... hed have hire you your an ultimate fighter. If you need references give dog president dandys #.

Fustercluck

i would think with penn standing behind him, he won't have to deal with it

Suicidebree

Two, Zero, Two Infantry
Joe would seriously dominate in hawaii, the two biggest promotions there are ICON and Rumble on the Rock. with his experience and talent he would run through the competition there.

Unfortunately there's a lot of reverse discrimination from the locals there. I hope joe doesn't go through that crap.
Accoridng to the article he will be fighting in the UFc as he signed a nine fight contract.
As far as problems witht he locals I've heard Bj's crew is responsible for soem of that.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Best of luck, Joe. Don't let them call you Haole or else its whoop ass time.

Cromwell

Hey you guys, never seen you in the MMA thread, please join us if you like.
The topic starter here has been posting in it.

I guess he just wanted to get more attention for Joe - since I already posted this link two days before right here:

http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.php?t=37711&page=92 :rolleyes:

But anyway, yeah - we've already discussed it and Joe isn't really concered about being a "guest and friend of the show" anymore.

In fact, he doesn't even post here anymore - though he's pretty active with his MySpace account and email alerts.

He'll do great training with BJ.

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
Congrats and good luck Joe!!