joe rogan drug question.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
joe rogan drug question.
does anyone remember the drug he only does every once in awhile because its so intense it'll make you talk to aliens?

stinkbud

Muffin gets yellow treats!!!!
Apr 1, 2005
salvia divinorum

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
t.y.

Ari Shaffir

Dec 4, 2006
Hollywood
It was DMT. And it's harder than shit to find and I think even harder to afford.

stinkbud

Muffin gets yellow treats!!!!
Apr 1, 2005
He also talked about Salvia Divinorum as a total dissociative drug. It is legal and readily available at any head shop and it is not that expensive.

Here is loads of info: http://leda.lycaeum.org/?ID=269

Just be careful. Salvia is NOT a party drug. It is very similar in nature as DMT and it is meant for introspective experiences. If you try a concentrated extract, BE CAREFUL and have a babysitter.

SickSean

Jun 22, 2007
Buffalo, NY
It was DMT. And it's harder than shit to find and I think even harder to afford.
but oddly not that hard to make. a few piece's of basic lab equipment and about 60 bucks worth materials can make enough for about 12 people

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Doesn't Joe Rogan drink his own pee? "whaa"

Lil' Alex

Dec 20, 2007
NYC
Do yourself a favor and get an 1/8th of mushrooms and some weed instead.

Barbwire Mike

Registered Doofus
Jan 30, 2007
Dudleyville
Yeah, DMT is more of a hallucinogen. Salvia is a complete break from reality and should never be taken alone.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yea im kind of done "experimenting" ill stick to what i know and maybe some pharmaceuticals

atrophy

don't just stare at it, eat it
Oct 21, 2004
Waldorf, MD
I've done Salvia a couple times. Both times I just laughed uncontrollably and felt like my face was melting out of my nose.

You really have no sense of reality and I remember trying really hard to tell myself that it wasn't real just to see if i could, but I really couldn't convince myself that my face was not melting out of my nose. The second time I did it there was music involved, it wasn't my face so much as some kind of waterfall of music that was coming out of my nose and I kept telling my friends that they had to complete the notes or some nonsense. My friend videotaped that one I think but I haven't seen it yet.
The first time I did it I remember the ground turned into nothing but cupcakes and my chair became a rollercoaster or something. Still laughing uncontrollably the whole time.

It only lasts about 4 minutes, that's with the 20x extract and it only requires 1 hit of a small amount. I think it's a fun drug and I don't mind doing it every once in a while, but everyone is different. I'm a lightweight probably because I'm a pretty small guy and I don't smoke weed or cigarettes or do anything but drink, so the effects might be different for other people.

TehSexorz

Nintenbot's Alec Trevelyan
Mar 17, 2005
Twin Mountain, NH
Salvia is alright if you have a good time. It's a like 10 minute extreme "WHAT THE FUCK" trip.

I'd like to try DMT sometime but it's impossible to buy. You have to make it and shit and no one goes thorugh that effort in NH.

unklewilly

Nov 13, 2006
wish I could find someone who ships shroom spores to CA....cant do weed anymore since I have to taken random piss tests(trucker), and Im not driving around with spare piss on me at all times just so I can get high every now and then.

SickSean

Jun 22, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Doesn't Joe Rogan drink his own pee? "whaa"
no, i just re listened to that show its one of my favs. he does talk about how certain hallucinogens can be recycled by drinking the urine of someone who has taken a large enough dose