John Gibson SMASHES "Truther" Idiots

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
The audio is here. I know Gibson's not very popular around here, but I thought this was hilarious. Not as good as when the boys destroyed that "Loose Change" dummy, but it's still very satisfying to hear somebody rip these shitheads a new one.

I like when he said, 'when did you come up with that during a cram session, was it in the cafeteria?'

Joe Avezzano

I heard those two on Coast to Coast last night - what a couple of douches. They work for that obnoxious Alex Jones and were asking "in-your-face" questions to Rudy's staff, and got arrested. Then went into the whole civil rights, police brutality, maaaaan. After they were done, the next caller said that if you check out the you tube, you can see that they were being very disruptive and agressive.

The point is, they know how to be sensational and all they want is to get arrested and get some media attention. They don't necessarily care about the truth as much as they do publicity. Fuck these guys.

Wasn't this whole Loose Change movie originally made as a fiction piece? Apparenlty some rich guy saw it, thought it was for real,invested a ton of money and they repackaged it as a documentary...

Swamp CAve

aka Fuzzy Dunlop
Wasn't this whole Loose Change movie originally made as a fiction piece? Apparenlty some rich guy saw it, thought it was for real,invested a ton of money and they repackaged it as a documentary...
According to wikipedia...

Avery had originally been planning to make a movie about conspiracy theories related to the attacks of 9/11, called Loose Change. Avery claims that he began to believe that there was an actual cover up over the 9/11 attacks during research for this film and that the genre switched to a documentary after discussion with his childhood friend Korey Rowe.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
What a fantastic pwning....good grief.

"Did you have pizza?" Hit the X-Files music.

Ndugu

Gibson is pretty funny, I enjoy his radio show.

Ndugu

Fuck, i've killed another thread.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
I will be perfectly honest with you people: I fucking HATE Truthers.

I mean, hate them. To my core. I am not a violent man, I'm very, very laidback in person, often slow to anger. But I swear to you, if I was ever presented with one of those fucks in my face, acting like they do, I would probably be unable to resist punching them in the face.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!

I mean, hate them. To my core. I am not a violent man, I'm very, very laidback in person, often slow to anger. But I swear to you, if I was ever presented with one of those fucks in my face, acting like they do, I would probably be unable to resist punching them in the face.
I actually had to just look up "Truthers" to make sure I was on the same page, as I don't recall ever hearing that before.

Yep. Total agreement here. Those fuckers need severe asskickings.

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
There is no other valid response. Rosie should be horsewhipped for pushing that crap. (And just on general principles.)

Joe Avezzano

Gibson replayed this interview last night. I'm not a huge fan of his, but after listening a second time, he really pawned those guys and they came off sounding like a bunch of spoiled frat boys with no sources other than youtube and websites. Anyway, good for Gibson for calling them out because there's no way in hell George Noory was going to confront them.

MilitantRabbit

Back...and still sucks...
I really hate truthers. Really hate them, with a passion. They're a bunch of whiney losers and social rejects.
Here's their "leader":

Alex Jones, host of The Alex Jones Show, a radio show on the bastion of "truth", the Internet.
He also runs a bunch of websites with stories written and twisted by two British faggots he hired to be his webmasters. The British queers also happen to be brothers. Suspicious? You betcha.
Yep, a 33 year old hick from Austin, Texas was "smart" enough to uncover the "code" in the media that the government's setting us up for the US to be destroyed. He's a contradictory ass, and I listen to him just to get angry at his lunacy.
Here's another pic (which I added some stuff)(Fair Use)

Check out his horribly receding hairline in this picture. I just want to throw up when I see it. He has a seven-head, and he's claiming he's 33. He's probably some disenfranchised douchebag who got fucked over early in life, and now he's dedicated to this "cause". I hope he knows his wife is probably cheating on him to be properly satisfied. She knows what a real man looks like, and it's not this.

Joe Avezzano

That really is an irritating picture. Now I can hear his stupid voice and "bulldog" attitude in my head, thanks.

Joe Avezzano

Interestingly enough, Joe, that's his style.
I know, I was kind of mocking it with that. It's what you always hear about him, and it just means that he talks loud and fast and if you disagree with him, he just shouts you down or talks over you. I meant that he's not some truth crusader (maaaaan) he's just a blowhard.

MilitantRabbit

Back...and still sucks...
I know, I was kind of mocking it with that. It's what you always hear about him, and it just means that he talks loud and fast and if you disagree with him, he just shouts you down or talks over you. I meant that he's not some truth crusader (maaaaan) he's just a blowhard.
I know, but he is a hoot to listen to just because of how much of a lunatic and a blowhard he is. It's almost like comedy to me.

I can't even really get mad at it anymore. I check out info wars just for the laughs. None of these people will really do anything with their lives.

They are the Star Wars geeks of conspiracy theorists. Look at these videos, they are 22-year-old, idealist, brainwashed kids with no life experience. One day they are going to wakeup wondering what the fuck they have been doing with their lives. They will one day see that these cult leader Alex Jones types are full of shit. But Alex Jones will always have sheep. It is simple really. He doesn't have to be right, he has to make people think he is right and that the population just doesn't see it.