Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
John Kerry: I'm Now Prepared to Fight Off Swift Boat Veterans

FoxNews.com said:
John Kerry: I'm Now Prepared to Fight Off Swift Boat Veterans

Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry, perhaps preparing to get back into the presidential ring one day, claims he's now armed with materials that will make war record critics from his 2004 presidential campaign go running tail between legs.

The 63-year-old Democratic senator told The Patriot-Ledger on Tuesday that the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, a group of Navy servicemen who served with Kerry and criticized his record in Vietnam, will be revealed as liars.

"We have put together a documented portfolio that frankly puts their lies in such a total light of absurdity and indecency, that should they ever rear their ugly heads again, we have every single 't’ crossed and 'i’ dotted, and I welcome that in a sense,'' Kerry said after addressing Boston's South Shore Chamber of Commerce. "It’s a shame we weren’t able to produce all that at the time.''

Click here to read the Patriot-Ledger article.

Kerry, who is up for re-election next year for a fifth term in the U.S. Senate, added that he regrets that he was slow to counter accusations against him during the 2004 presidential campaign, and thinks that Republicans have descended into pure deception to win votes.

"I have no doubt at all that some of the people involved on the other side don’t care about the truth, think nothing about distorting it, will not hesitate to say and do whatever they think is necessary to win,'' Kerry told the newspaper. "But I think we are now much more prepared and savvy about those kind of things, and certainly in my own involvement, I will make certain that people don’t get away with that.''

He also said that it's unfortunate that "swift boating" has become a verb in the political vernacular.

"I hate to see the term become a negative term in American politics, it is what is is,'' he said. "Would those same tactics be used against people? Sure, absolutely.''
Sweet...John Kerry thinking about making another Presidential run. Good thing for him that he got that Charisma transplant and has taken firm stances against the War and gone out of his way to..umm....uh............yeah, I can't even pretend to give a fuck or like him

Good to see that he's finally ready to counter their allegations 3 and a half years later :arrrh: :arrrh: :arrrh:

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I am shocked that he lost in 2004. Positively shocked!

John Kerry said:
We have put together a documented portfolio
So that's his answer to counter negative campaigning. A powerpoint presentation. Correction, a documented powerpoint presentation. That's what the American people vote on.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
This just in, the Poles are now prepared to fight against Hitler.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Good to know Kerry's interested in fighting for the 2004 election.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
John who?

Reminds me of George Costanza preparing a comeback...

"Well the jerk store called and they're running out of you!"

Lame.

John Kerry reminds me of this guy...

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Considering the Swifties nailed him dead to rights on what happened on Hap Bay River I doubt he really can win against them.

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
May 2, 2005
Lexington, KY
oh good, I'll have to wear my "Christmas in Cambodia" t-shirt again.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
wow, ive been dying to bust this out for years.
john kerry vs john oniel 1972 on the dick cavet show.

rtsp://video.c-span.org/project/c04/c04_rwh081504.rm

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
huh?

you were there?

Amazing that some idiots will believe anything.
So what version you believe? That John Kerry's boat despite not getting any damage was under heavy fire?

How about the one where a disabled SWIFT boat disappeared along with the entire contingent of boats that were trying to save it leaving a guy John Kerry pulled out of the water all alone?

Please, John Kerry's version of events along with Rassman's that day has changed so many times and is so logically disjointed that I'm amused anyone believes it.

I've reviewed all the records from the events and anyone who says they match Kerry's version of events is either not being honest of they're being naive. The only version of events that come close to matching John Kerry's version is the citations. Nothing in the medical records or ship damage records match his version. Hell, even the varions versions Kerry and crew have given conflict.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Kerry is a POS who wrote up his own citations making himself look like a hero, while the evidence and others points of view differ drastically from his "version" of what happened.

Only a tool, toots his own horn.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Kerry, who is up for re-election next year for a fifth term in the U.S. Senate, added that he regrets that he was slow to counter accusations against him during the 2004 presidential campaign, and thinks that Republicans have descended into pure deception to win votes.
Interesting - guess he has no knowledge of the Democrats encouraging illegal immigrants who have fake social security cards to register to vote via motor voter. And of course, to register as Democrats.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
My dad would kill John Kerry if given the chance calls... him a traitor...Never saw my dad so vehemently pissed at a person.... and he did alot of Agent Orange legal stuff back in the 80's for the vets..I got to meet the guy from C.H.iP.s.... Larry Wilcox.
Mom hates him too

tar_baby

Rush Limbaugh
Jul 25, 2005
Notre Dame, IN
Considering the Swifties nailed him dead to rights on what happened on Hap Bay River I doubt he really can win against them.
that was absolutely beautiful...he never thought he'd be exposed for those lies and BAM...busted