Movie Joker Origin Movie Greenlit at WB with Joaquin Phoenix Starring

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
I don’t know fuck all about this movie, but I just watched the trailer and saw Robert De Niro on a stage with a red jacket. My first thought was “Oh shit, Rupert Pupkin is still alive and on TV! Rupert Pupkin is going to have Joker on his show.”

After further research, I am disappointed.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
So,

Will this lead into a new Batman movie?
Phoenix (thankfully) balked at the 3-6 movie commitment Marvel required for Doctor Strange, so I’m not sure if he signed a multi picture deal for this. My assumption is no.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
When I watched the Nolan trailers before those films, I didn't have quite the same feeling that it was clever editing making something look good that wasn't. I get that vibe here, though. I don't really trust this trailer.

That said, it's clear Ledger's Joker is a spectre hovering over this going by the post-realized character shown in some shots, but this guy seems more like he's on the path to becoming Willard than Bat's greatest foe.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.

Movie idea: The Woke-er.

Gender non-binary hero, The Woke-er, tackles the patriarchy with bike locks and skinny jeans.

Last edited:

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple

Movie idea: The Woke-er.

Gender non-binary hero, The Woker-er, tackles the patriarchy with bike locks and skinny jeans.
Then don't see it. It's fine. It's fine not to want to see this. It's fine not to want to see any movie. I don't care.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Then don't see it. It's fine. It's fine not to want to see this. It's fine not to want to see any movie. I don't care.
But what about The Woke-er? I think I got a hit on my hands.

Should it be Wokeer or Woke-er? I think Woke-er sounds more retarded, hence, why I like it better.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
But what about The Woke-er? I think I got a hit on my hands.

Should it be Wokeer or Woke-er? I think Woke-er sounds more retarded, hence, why I like it better.
The Wokening

Their Eyes Were Blind...Until Yesterday

The Woker

From Binary to Die-nary