Jon Lovitz Slams Obama Over Taxes

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...e-against-obama-tax-policies/?intcmp=features

Celebrities may have a reputation for being ardent supporters of President Obama, but don’t count former “Saturday Night Live” comedian Jon Lovitz among them.

In fact, the comedian thinks he is a “f**king a**hole.”

In a podcast entitled “The ABC’s of SNL” hosted by Lovitz and filmmaker Kevin Smith, Lovitz took on the president over taxes.

"This whole thing with Obama saying the rich don't pay their taxes is f**king bullsh**. And I voted for the guy, and I'm a Democrat. What a f**king a**hole. The rich don't pay their taxes? Let me tell you something, right. First they say to you, you're dead broke, 'the United States of America, you can do anything you want, go for it.' So then you go for it and then you make it, and everyone's like 'f**k you.'"

"I voted for the guy, and I'm a Democrat. What a f**king a**hole"

- Jon Lovitz on President Obama

He went on to say, “If I make a dollar and out of every dollar I’m taxed at 50, half, at 50 cents, I have to give, isn’t that like enough? It’s half. HALF!”

Click here to hear a clip from the podcast.

Lovitz’s co-host joked that the government would come in and shut his “Jon Lovitz Podcast Theatre” down for his comments.

“We heard that [in] the fourth f**kin episode, you won’t leave Obama alone. This is an election year! They’re gon come in and make an example of you man, the government can come in and take you sh*t away. Even your good memories.”

The podcast was released last week, despite being recorded in January.

It wasn't the first time the comedian used a social networking site to express his thoughts.

Earlier this month, Lovitz used Twitter to expose three teenage girls behind an anti-Semitic prank on his friend’s daughter.

"Some coward & idiot left this on a friend's doorstep, yesterday. This is an insult to all of us," he tweeted on April 5, attaching a photo of the vandalism, which showed swastikas drawn with maple syrup on the sidewalk of his friend's house, and a pile of feces on his doorstep.

He then Tweeted a photo of the girls, saying “Let them be famous as Jew haters.”

The three girls were then permanently expelled from their school.
Excerpt from the podcast: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...-Lovitz-Slams-Obama-Taxes-Fake-99-Percent-ers

Always loved Lovitz. Was great on SNL, although his contributions were often overshadowed by Carvey/Hartman. "The Critic" was awesome. He's always funny when he does voices on "The Simpsons" And apparently he once punched out Andy Dick when he started taunting him about Phil Hartman's death (legend has it that it was Dick who gave Hartman's wife the drugs that ended up pushing her off the wagon at some party).

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Lovitz occasionally stands in on Hollywood Babble-On on the Smod network and he's fucking hysterical. I'm a big Lovitz fan. High School High still makes me laugh.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
"Some coward & idiot left this on a friend's doorstep, yesterday. This is an insult to all of us," he tweeted on April 5, attaching a photo of the vandalism, which showed swastikas drawn with maple syrup on the sidewalk of his friend's house, and a pile of feces on his doorstep.

He then Tweeted a photo of the girls, saying “Let them be famous as Jew haters.”

The three girls were then permanently expelled from their school.
Bra-fucking-vo.
:clap:

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
I love Lovitz, The Critic was a great cartoon.

I saw De niro on Piers Morgan saying we need higher taxes and Morgan asked him if he was willing to pay more taxes and De niro said "I already pay a lot of taxes". The dummy doesn't get that his taxes will go up even more, Buffet's taxes and the CEOs at Goldman Sachs will get it all in bailouts and pay no taxes.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
I saw De niro on Piers Morgan saying we need higher taxes and Morgan asked him if he was willing to pay more taxes and De niro said "I already pay a lot of taxes". The dummy doesn't get that his taxes will go up even more
And that's exactly the thing with these celebrity dickheads. They lobby for higher taxes and more government, but will take advantage of every tax break they can get. For example, I read something recently about Springsteen and how he grows and sells a few pumpkins or some shit like that from his 130 acre (working man) estate so he can claim a substantial farm credit on his taxes. Oh, but maybe he gives alot to charity, but wait, isn't it Big Government that knows what's best? Then why take tax deductions? Just pony up to the Government.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I like the guy, but anyone who voted for this fraud have no room to talk. I guess he learned his lesson at least.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I like the guy, but anyone who voted for this fraud have no room to talk. I guess he learned his lesson at least.
That's the great thing about former liberals - they become vicious conservatives. Bravo, Mr. Lovitz. I hope he has his taxes for the past 10 years 100% in order, because Obama does not tolerate detractors with a platform.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
He didn't mean it...he was ACTING!

Linger Lovitz!

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
And that's exactly the thing with these celebrity dickheads. They lobby for higher taxes and more government, but will take advantage of every tax break they can get
It's sort of like when they don't really do anything for a cause they want to be associated with, but they're "Raising Awareness."

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
That's the great thing about former liberals - they become vicious conservatives. Bravo, Mr. Lovitz. I hope he has his taxes for the past 10 years 100% in order, because Obama does not tolerate detractors with a platform.
Yup, Cindy Sheehan can tell you all about that.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
I can't really disagree with you on this. It was no secret that Obama favored higher taxes for wealthy individuals and corporations.

And, unfortunately, I suspect that Lovitz will ultimately end up voting for Obama again.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
It's no secret Obama favors higher taxes for everyone.
If by everyone you mean the poor, middle class, and rich with no political connections. Obama isn't getting a billion dollar war chest for his campaign from the middle class or the poor, its all Banker and corporate money, the banks and corporations that get trillions in bailouts. Its all about transferring the wealth from the majority to the minority.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I'm just glad there was finally another Lovitz podcast. It's been, what, almost a year since the last one?

Aug 11, 2005
Oh he took time out from picking on 14 year old girls expelling them from school

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
I agree with the taxes but these jews want to be the gestapo

when anyone does a prank against another jew .
Which is pointless, because nobody's gonna top that one Hitler pulled on them.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I agree with the taxes but these jews want to be the gestapo

when anyone does a prank against another jew .
Funny, that's what your mom said... At least I think it was. Couldn't understand her too clearly with my Jew cock in her mouth.

Aug 11, 2005
Funny, that's what your mom said... At least I think it was. Couldn't understand her too clearly with my Jew cock in her mouth.
That's funny!

You're not one of the creative jews are you?

Because my greatgrandfather heard a lot of funny stuff when they turned

on the yodleing gas!

The sounds they made were hilarious he said!