JonBenet's dad and Natalee's mom.

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
http://www.whotv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6610388&nav=menu100_2

Father of JonBenet Ramsey and mother of Natalee Holloway share budding friendship, lawyer says
Associated Press - June 4, 2007 6:13 PM ET

ATLANTA (AP) - The mother of missing teenager Natalee Holloway and the father of slain child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey have apparently become friends.

Lin Wood, the attorney they share, declines to describe their relationship as romantic.

Wood says Beth Twitty and John Ramsey met late last year through an organization that arranges speaking engagements.

Twitty separated from her husband in December. Ramsey's wife died last year of ovarian cancer.

6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey was found strangled in the family's basement in Colorado. Holloway disappeared in Aruba in 2005. Both cases remain unsolved.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
I don't know if this is funny, sad, or just creepy. If you think Ramsey killed his daughter, definately creepy.

rustytrombone1

Let's make another one and play hide & go seek...just try to remember where we hide it this time....

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Was Natalee Holloway the bitch Nancy Grace spent hours upon hours upon hours on? Then she blamed all people ever born with a penis on her disappearence?

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Jon Benet was the pretty blonde six year old found dead in Colorado.

Natalee was the pretty blonde eighteen year old from from Alabama who disappeared in Aruba.

And no one has been proven guilty of killing either girl.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Makes sense. They are speaking to the same groups. I am guessing they are over 40 and where else are you going to meet people at that age? A club? Plus they each share a common bond. Actually, it makes a lot of sense.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
If they ever have a kid together, that little fella is going to be under a lot of pressure to not die.

Maybe she puts out her pussy just as easily as her daughter did.

I mean really, when you're getting drunk in a foreign country, ditching your friends and fucking a few guys a night then you can't really expect a good outcome. I don't see why everyone in the media is being coy with the blonde dead shark food girl.

Was Natalee Holloway the bitch Nancy Grace spent hours upon hours upon hours on?

Hours? Try months dude. Nancy is a dumb cunt that has no need being on TV. You could replace her with any other hysterical bitch that has no reasoning capability and no one would be the wiser.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
You could replace [Nancy] with any other hysterical bitch that has no reasoning capability and no one would be the wiser.
Except that, for a few moments while she was gone and before the new girl got to work cunting it up, the world would be a happier place.