Jones Beach tickets

M

maschked

Guest
#1
I have 4 tickets to the Jones Beach show that I need to get rid of for face value. Orch: C, Row G, seven rows from stage. I'm not a ticket broker; my plans just fell apart.:(
 

virus33

get ya pull
Jun 16, 2006
176
0
221
#2
The best i can offer is two ozzfest lawn tickets for pnc *shrugs*

sucks its going to rain saturday
 
M

maschked

Guest
#3
Only a 10% chance of rain at the beach, that makes 90% :rockon"