Jones Beach Virus Ticket For Sale

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
Section F... 1 ticket... nice and close

$90 AND you get to hang out with me, OrangePeelScar, and ChrisW. PM me.

This is because Arch is a douche. I mean, HEY BUDDY! :action-sm

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
Well, either everyone has a ticket, or no one wants to sit with me.

*shrug*

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Well, either everyone has a ticket, or no one wants to sit with me.

*shrug*
Dude..I just bought one on ebay like 20 minutes before your post...sorry man...I am sure there are others out ther like me...keep the faith

alt130

Frunkis.net
Maybe your userpic is scaring everyone away. Change it to a hot chick!

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
boot one of your buddys and I'll let my chic sit next to you...

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
Pssst....

Ticket is still available.

Buy, fuckers, buy!

U

UnBalanceD

Sorry to jump into your thread but I cannot start one of my own. I also have tickets for sale...Orch G, ROW VV...Seats 1 & 2. Not trying to make any extra money, just the money I spent on the tix and fees. After doing another search, I found 4th row seats and I couldn't pass them up. =0)
Thanks
PM me or myspace

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
Sorry to jump into your thread but I cannot start one of my own. I also have tickets for sale...Orch G, ROW VV...Seats 1 & 2. Not trying to make any extra money, just the money I spent on the tix and fees. After doing another search, I found 4th row seats and I couldn't pass them up. =0)
Thanks
PM me or myspace
This guy's tickets will give you AIDS.

Buy my disease-free ticket today!

U

UnBalanceD

This guy's tickets will give you AIDS.

Buy my disease-free ticket today!

Psst...I'm a girl ;)

And, I would also just like to add that I'm disease free, thank you very much :p

See you at the show =0)

SonnyForelli

The New Owner of the Original Wifflebat
Psst...I'm a girl ;)

And, I would also just like to add that I'm disease free, thank you very much :p

See you at the show =0)
I got a an extra ticket. I got a extra ticket for a seat in the Orchestra pit "what ever that means" any one want to join me.

alt130

Frunkis.net
You get to sit on the trombonist's lap?

While we're talking about it, what time is everyone planning on getting there and what are the side events planned around this?

The limo will be arriving in the lot around 4:30 for me and my friends. Cooler full of stuff and maybe a grill....although that might cost me with the O&A demo.

While we're talking about it, what time is everyone planning on getting there and what are the side events planned around this?
thanks for asking, i was just going to post the same thing.

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
I've bought 100 sippy cups with tops for Jones Beach partying during the day. Anyone who wants to join the festivities, let me know.

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
By the way, kids, the ticket is still for sale... $90 to handle the $72 ticket and stoopid processing fees. I will even give you a sippy cup and beverage to put in there.

mightymalachi

Be afraid...be very afraid.
By the way, kids, the ticket is still for sale... $90 to handle the $72 ticket and stoopid processing fees. I will even give you a sippy cup and beverage to put in there.
Of course, if someone buys the ticket from the other guy/gal you can fill that sippy cup with broth. :action-sm

I might pick it up off of one of you... just need to see if I can get a cover for work on Saturday afternoon. I'll post or PM later today. Thx.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Friggin no class Bahstonian. I am sure you are not in the orchestra pit, as no orchestra pit has been at this theater since fucking Guy Lombardo was the band leader. You have an orchestra seat, which in concert speak is floor seats.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oh, and not to burst your bubble, but if you go to ticketmaster, you can get a single cherry seat for the same price. Just sayin.............