Jordan Peterson on the Postmodernist Movement

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
As Jordan admits at the end of the video, he's still working out the argument but he's close. It's interesting to hear how the movement got to where it is today. Even though his entire argument is still being worked out, his conclusion doesn't need more work. At 23 minutes, "It's resentment, and the demand for power, disguising itself, most reprehensibly, as compassion."

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
As Jordan admits at the end of the video, he's still working out the argument but he's close. It's interesting to hear how the movement got to where it is today. Even though his entire argument is still being worked out, his conclusion doesn't need more work. At 23 minutes, "It's resentment, and the demand for power, disguising itself, most reprehensibly, as compassion."

This video is unavailable.

Goddamn patriachry.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
This video is unavailable.

Goddamn patriachry.
Google Jordan Peterson.

He's brilliant. He pisses off all the right people and he doesn't even try. He explains things simply and thoroughly.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I chose this video because he only has 15 minutes to give his arguments against postmodernism. His other stuff is great too, but good god, does he love a tangent.

Hopefully the video will be back up.

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
-C. S. Lewis

Your video doesn't work so fuck you.

Here's a better video from last week. I've rarely seen him so angry, which just makes the whole video better.

Get out of here you crazy son of a bitch!
Don't talk dat way about my muddah. She's a saint on earth.

Speaking of earth, (SEAMLESS SEGWAY!) you should checkout Dr. Jordan Peterson's bible examination shows on his youtube page.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Yeah Mr. Peterson is a good egg. Well-reasoned and not particularly aggressive which makes his detractors look crazy.

domelogic

Wow every student at that college is fucked in life. Kids don’t leave the bubble or you may find out the world is a difficult place with opinions that are completely different outside your bubble. What a disservice. This asshat talking to her is so far gone there is no help for him. Debate there is no debate because there is only one side of things, ours. What a dick

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Great quote from JP...

"The postmodernists don't believe in biology...but they act like they do because they all die."

Plunkies

In this video, the interviewer appears to be competing for dumbest human on the planet. I think she comes quite close.