Jordan Peterson on the Postmodernist Movement

Queen_Bona

She's so skilled in her phony tactics that she felt invincible.
I think after Milo they must have figured out Plan B - if you don't make Peterson get into offensive and get emotional, you go for victim tactics. And that's why towards the end of that interview she's asking Peterson to tell his trolls to "stop the abuse".

In short... it wasn't a publicity stunt, she really is a psychotic harpy.
I have no doubt about that. But she isn't the only person working on the show and I am sure they came up with this victim play beforehand. She is stupid, that's obvious, because a smart person would realize that this "what you're saying is" is not working after she used it once or twice, but she went on to do it like dozen more times. I have no doubt this victim bullshit was thought up by someone else from the station, someone smarter than her, at least smart enough to realize how enraging she was.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
It's like what you're seeing with the Russian-Trump stuff. Folks are so certain it's real and that at any moment Trump will be completely exposed they flip out when you mock them. They just can't fathom not being correct because everyone they know tells them they're correct.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I have no doubt about that. But she isn't the only person working on the show and I am sure they came up with this victim play beforehand. She is stupid, that's obvious, because a smart person would realize that this "what you're saying is" is not working after she used it once or twice, but she went on to do it like dozen more times. I have no doubt this victim bullshit was thought up by someone else from the station, someone smarter than her, at least smart enough to realize how enraging she was.
It wouldn't surpise me in the least to learn that she was intentionally thrown into the woodchipper as a ratings-grabbing spectacle.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I’m not wasting my time watching he video because I listen to NPR on a regular basis and am very familiar with the leftist “your all Hitler” attitude about anyone that doesn’t by their line of thinking. @Creasy Bear is 100% correct, these people are delusional and can’t accept that anyone could possibly have a different opinion on a subject, and, any facts that prove them wrong are liars, I’ve had so many debates in the hugbook with purple haired harpies over the gender wage gap, and “working” for a living it always devolves into name calling or, they will pull some insane statistics out of their ass that isn’t based in any form of reality, the best one was about guns and some woman went on a tirade about small dicks, when I called her out on it as sexist she lost her fucking mind, the finale was when I brought up how women want to be treated the same as men till it comes to doing actual “labor intensive jobs” like working in sewage plants or as trash collectors, her response? “Well a fired of mine has a horse ranch and shovels shit.... “ yes honey cleaning up after your expensive hobby pets equates to a life time of hard labor to put food on the table..... and.... I got blocked

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I don't know about that. It was trending on YouTube for days and has had 3.5 million views. She certainly did her part to lead people to his side.
What minds could he possibly change? You'd have to be a moron to know he isn't right beforehand. Those that aren't on his side don't care care who is right, they have other priorities.

Queen_Bona

It wouldn't surpise me in the least to learn that she was intentionally thrown into the woodchipper as a ratings-grabbing spectacle.
That. If she or anybody else did any research, they should know that this ambush tactic will only make her look idiotic. And they must have done some research to pull out these quotes by him which they distorted. But it could also be that they just didn't understand what they were watching or reading.

Most of the media don't believe that some people are able defend what they believe. You might have problems with backing your statements if you believe something to please others or because it was fed to you, but if you believe in things that you arrived at yourself, through knowledge, research and logic, it is hard to take anything you said and make you ashamed of it. The left-wings cannot grasp this.

What's hard to grasp for me is that they didn't see this coming after the Milo interview. And Milo is Milo, he is smart, but he uses controversial language. Peterson doesn't. Whoever decided to invite Peterson to that show must have been a dimwit or must have hated that Cathy Newman woman.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
They certainly abound in the political arena.
I don't think so. I think the vast majority of people are mostly reasonable. Then there's the radical left and right and those people aren't stupid either but what they do isn't political. It's psychological which is why JP is the perfect person to discuss them and why we should stop calling them political discussions and call them psychological discussions.

Fred West

I don't think so. I think the vast majority of people are mostly reasonable. Then there's the radical left and right and those people aren't stupid either but what they do isn't political. It's psychological which is why JP is the perfect person to discuss them and why we should stop calling them political discussions and call them psychological discussions.
I think this one was different. This has gotten huge exposure. There was an opinion piece in The Times about it, in which the journalist defended JP and free speech (which we don't actually have).

You have to member that this was in the UK, on terrestrial tv, 29 minutes long and mostly unedited. We don't have Tucker and Hannity to aggressively question/stare incredulously at liberals. Even the Murdoch outfit, Sky News, is left leaning. The whole of the television media is, at least, left leaning.

This was a disaster for Channel 4 and Cathy Newman. They've been exposed. I agree with this guy, this was important.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I think this one was different. This has gotten huge exposure. There was an opinion piece in The Times about it, in which the journalist defended JP and free speech (which we don't actually have).

You have to member that this was in the UK, on terrestrial tv, 29 minutes long and mostly unedited. We don't have Tucker and Hannity to aggressively question/stare incredulously at liberals. Even the Murdoch outfit, Sky News, is left leaning. The whole of the television media is, at least, left leaning.

This was a disaster for Channel 4 and Cathy Newman. They've been exposed. I agree with this guy, this was important.

Fair enough. I can't speak for you crazy Brits.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator

I know you don't have free speech but don't you have a free market? If so, why is no one filling the huge right wing market gap and making a ton of money?

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
I know you don't have free speech but don't you have a free market? If so, why is no one filling the huge right wing market gap and making a ton of money?
I think you just answered your own question.

Fred West

They get chased out of England and scarper to the US, where they will have the opportunity to be heard. Milo and Paul Joseph Watson are two that come to mind. Both do their shtick, but the media won't have anything to do with them now.

The best we've got now are Nigel Farage (former UKIP leader/Brexit proponent,who has been smeared to hell and back) and Jacob Rees-Mogg (my pick for next conservative leader, who is getting the smear treatment now). They are both politicians, we have no "right wing" (centrists) commentators in this country.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
They get chased out of England and scarper to the US, where they will have the opportunity to be heard. Milo and Paul Joseph Watson are two that come to mind. Both do their shtick, but the media won't have anything to do with them now.

The best we've got now are Nigel Farage (former UKIP leader/Brexit proponent,who has been smeared to hell and back) and Jacob Rees-Mogg (my pick for next conservative leader, who is getting the smear treatment now). They are both politicians, we have no "right wing" (centrists) commentators in this country.
I wasn't necessarily talking about individuals. Why isn't anyone starting an entire network if there is such a demand?

What minds could he possibly change? You'd have to be a moron to know he isn't right beforehand. Those that aren't on his side don't care care who is right, they have other priorities.
That's something I hadn't thought of, good point.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I was watching one vid where he talked about health problems then I watched a recent one of him in Holland. Christ, did he look terrible. I hope he doesn't die.