Jordan Peterson on the Postmodernist Movement

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Peterson and Shapiro together at last. I don't know much about Rubin but he wasn't the best host for these two. He had very little to offer. A good listen but far from its potential.

Bobobie

Peterson starts going off into religious existentialism ...

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Peterson and Shapiro together at last. I don't know much about Rubin but he wasn't the best host for these two. He had very little to offer. A good listen but far from its potential.

He's great at one on one. His role was to let these two talk.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
He's great at one on one. His role was to let these two talk.
This. Rubin is great. He's a great interviewer precisely because he knows when to step back.

And the fact that he still considers himself a liberal makes him an important voice for "our side" .

Queen_Bona

Lots of people who choose a career in psychology or similar fields are just trying to sort themselves out. And regardless of whether he's one of these people or not, dealing with mentally sick for several decades probably didn't help either.

ruckstande

Donator
My sister in law didn't years working at a place called Ancora aka moneye bin. She isn't much better than the inmates.

ruckstande

Donator
What? Say again.
Gah! The fuck!?

"My sister in law spent years working at a place called Ancora aka the looney bin. She isn't much better than the inmates."

ysr50

Donator
Gah! The fuck!?

"My sister in law spent years working at a place called Ancora aka the looney bin. She isn't much better than the inmates."
Thanks. Is she hot?

ruckstande

Donator
So she's hot? Does she maintain her business? No one likes an 80s bush.
No idea. Knowing her, no, because everything is weird, people are weird, flying is weird, anything other than chicken fingers is weird, hugging family is weird, she's just awful.

Bobobie

I can hear the heads of thousands of feminists exploding in rage. Science and logic doesn't matter and women wear lipstick and heels just cuz. Saying anything different is misogyny of the patriarchy.

ruckstande

Donator
The same people who claim to believe in science absolutely hate science when it makes them look like assholes. Jordan Peterson can back up everything he says with facts. This asshole laughing just says "because".

Queen_Bona

Saying anything different is misogyny of the patriarchy
There was a guy I know who had the guts to say online that he liked female employees, because they were more thorough and they were just better than men in taking care of details, remembering everything and so on. He got so much whacking from feminists who said something like "there are no psychological or intellectual differences between men and women, male and female brains are the same". He was bullied so much that he disappeared from that forum the same day. And all he said is just what his experiences were.

ruckstande

Donator
Very good video showing Vice trying to do a hack job on Dr. Peterson.