Jordan Peterson on the Postmodernist Movement

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Gah! The fuck!?

"My sister in law spent years working at a place called Ancora aka the looney bin. She isn't much better than the inmates."
10mins from my hometown. nice. place was always in the news around here for inmate escapes

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I've heard most of what Jordan has to say but this is a quick video and his answers are so succinct I think it is worth a listen...

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Headline at yahoo sports: Seahawks' Carroll had controversial right-winger speak with staff.

I laughed when I opened the article to find it was JP. If he's a right-winger, that makes me at least alt-right.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Peterson doesn't necessarily say the radical left/SJW types are pure evil but they are setting the stage for pure evil. Because what they are doing, if successful, inevitably leads to totalitarianism and millions and millions of dead bodies.

It's funny that they do what they do under the guise of compassion yet what they are doing could possibly lead to catastrophe.

I'd like to hear what @LiddyRules says about this because I think he thinks this is ridiculous but Peterson lays out a pretty solid argument. Or I could have Liddy all wrong and he just has beef with people who are upset at women in Ghostbusters.

Whether what they are doing is evil or monumentally ignorant, anyone with a modicum of reason should let them know those are the only two options, because for this to go away, the idea that what they are doing is good and compassionate is what needs to stop.

Last edited:

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Fucking whore probably sails smoothly from thread to thread on life's perfect little message board. Meanwhile, in the real world, we live rough. We live raw.
Someone forgot to tell the upgrade we are white males or else it would be running perfectly.

Fred West

Not Jordan's best performance, but Stephen Fry wins the debate for the pair as they go up against a feminist and a race baiter. Fry is an absolute legend, his charisma and wit won the day. Their motion won the day by changing the audience from 64% against political correctness to 70%.

Michael Eric Dyson didn't help his cause by calling Jordan an "mean, old white guy". Yes, he said that.

Yes, he said that.
This should not come as a surprise. I'm probably more plugged in to the SJW talking points than most here (due to proximity more than anything), and can confirm that this way of "debate" is entirely routine. In fact, it's become so routine that it has begun to drive me from trying to be somewhat reasonable politically to being completely rigid in my beliefs. I used to want a conversation with those types, but now I just want to stomp their faces into the nearest curb.

Fred West

This should not come as a surprise. I'm probably more plugged in to the SJW talking points than most here (due to proximity more than anything), and can confirm that this way of "debate" is entirely routine. In fact, it's become so routine that it has begun to drive me from trying to be somewhat reasonable politically to being completely rigid in my beliefs. I used to want a conversation with those types, but now I just want to stomp their faces into the nearest curb.
Yeah, it's not a surprise, but I thought the standard would be a bit higher here. Alas, no. Was very satisfying when he got booed and even more enjoyable when Fry mocked Dyson for his "huckstering snake oil pulpit talk".[/QUOTE]

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
It was a mistake on Dyson's part and he knew it. He tried to explain himself and I had zero idea what he was saying.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
i hear that talking point constantly. "Old white guy" is not only the lowest form of life, and the reason for all the ills of the world, but it also invalidates any opinion they don't like.

i hear that talking point constantly. "Old white guy" is not only the lowest form of life, and the reason for all the ills of the world, but it also invalidates any opinion they don't like.
Yup, it's usually either "old white guy" or "mediocre white men" when referring to literally anyone who had anything to do with the founding of Western Civilization.

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator

Fred West

PSA Sitch on YouTube is a memeing animal. He's done a couple of Peterson videos and his latest is a right hoot.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
This one is worth listening to imo. Many of his same ideas but a few surprises. The interviewer is a parrot but she was at least a little open minded and civil.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Not Jordan but a good interview that supports what Peterson has been saying.