Jordan Peterson on the Postmodernist Movement

domelogic

This one is worth listening to imo. Many of his same ideas but a few surprises. The interviewer is a parrot but she was at least a little open minded and civil.

13 minutes in and he is fantastic. She thinks she is on par with him, which has made me laugh. He is very thought out and amazingly chooses his words so carefully without pausing. Now back to watching him smack her around some more(he might smack the feminism out of her before it’s over).

KRSOne

Petersons comments on Kavanaugh made no sense at all. If Kavanaugh did take the advice and stepped down to 'heal' the country does anyone think that would please the loons on the left or would it encourage them to go after Trumps replacement just as hard?

Either Peterson just said something stupid or hes trying to sell out to get on more shows like Dr Oz and maybe get his own tv show.

13 minutes in and he is fantastic. She thinks she is on par with him, which has made me laugh. He is very thought out and amazingly chooses his words so carefully without pausing. Now back to watching him smack her around some more(he might smack the feminism out of her before it’s over).
I'm always curious if these debates actually change these dopes minds. This woman seemed like she was very well versed in her stupid bullshit. So it makes me extra curious.

domelogic

I'm always curious if these debates actually change these dopes minds. This woman seemed like she was very well versed in her stupid bullshit. So it makes me extra curious.

Doubtful. I think some of these people interview with the idea that they will be the one to make him change his mind. Then he steam rolls them with intelligence, logic, reasoning, facts, etc which leaves the interviewer in a defensive position in their mind.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I've said that abortion is the most complex issue in our society. You know it's complicated when Peterson doesn't have a good answer...

I also love this Mark Normand quote I heard recently...

I made an abortion joke & a woman got offended saying "I've had an abortion, that's insensitive." I told a joke, I think what you did was much worse.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Jesus, I don't feel so bad about not dealing with my anxiety. I understand JP has better reasons, however.