Jorge H.W. May Be a Spooky Ghost

Floyd1977

Ya but there is this thing right accross from the compound...

Hmm, I was there once. Maybe it was out of frame. But I recall a windmill on the property. Member when Ted Kennedy kiboshed the erection (huh huh) of windmills in Hyannisport because they would have been visible from his house?

Hmm, I was there once. Maybe it was out of frame. But I recall a windmill on the property. Member when Ted Kennedy kiboshed the erection (huh huh) of windmills in Hyannisport because they would have been visible from his house?
Says in this article from 2007 they put one in... but I can't remember seeing it last time I drove by in the daylight.

http://space4peace.blogspot.com/2007/11/bush-compound-goes-with-wind.html

The drive it's self is really nice as you pass a bunch of wicked expensive "cottages" right on the ocean and shit.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Is it just me, or is that the sweetest looking hearse ever?

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
The governor gave me Wednesday off with pay. Come to think of it, he also gave me a pretty good raise, which is proof that he is completely fiscally irresponsible. That's why we voted him out.

mascan42

@maz and the rest of the USPS will be getting a break tomorrow. No deliveries all day Wednesday. So fuck everybody who's waiting on an important package.

mascan42

BTW has anyone heard from that fat fuck professor who celebrated on Twitter when Barbara died?

maz

TRueWDTer
@maz and the rest of the USPS will be getting a break tomorrow. No deliveries all day Wednesday. So fuck everybody who's waiting on an important package.
Nah , my place will be open
I'll get a day off of my choice
Usually have to use it within 6 months
I prefer that

Stig

The Star of Wackbag. Without me, you have nothing.
While everyone on both sides of the aisle was being civil and saying nice things about President Bush, of COURSE a couple of turds in The Atlantic and The Guardian have to feel special by tearing him down.

While everyone on both sides of the aisle was being civil and saying nice things about President Bush, of COURSE a couple of turds in The Atlantic and The Guardian have to feel special by tearing him down.
Meh, why pretend to be nice?

The most offensive article was the one taking down his service dog.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
The next one to likely go: Weekend at Bob Doles edition.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
LOL saluting with his left hand, what a loser! What's the matter, Bob, get shot in the right arm by some Nazis or something?!
Hypen Girl, is that you? lol

Pickle

LOL saluting with his left hand, what a loser! What's the matter, Bob, get shot in the right arm by some Nazis or something?!
Maybe he just decided it was Opposite Day bc from his perspective the flag was upside down.

Nope, there will be Amazon deliveries and I believe Express Mail

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I'm changing my dead pool entry.
Right? Dude looked like a sack of twigs when they hoisted him out of that wheelchair. You know he drools into his oatmeal when he's back wherever he lives, when the cameras aren't on him.

Old age is a motherfucker. Shame we all have to deal with it, unless we die before then.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Right? Dude looked like a sack of twigs when they hoisted him out of that wheelchair. You know he drools into his oatmeal when he's back wherever he lives, when the cameras aren't on him.

Old age is a motherfucker. Shame we all have to deal with it, unless we die before then.
It was a nice gesture that he insisted on standing though short and awkward as it may have been for him

ysr50

Donator
It was a nice gesture that he insisted on standing though short and awkward as it may have been for him
I agree. I doubt anyone reading this will make it to 94, no one that I'm aware of in my family have reached that age and I don't expect to.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Oh, completely agreed. He could have sat there and nobody would have faulted him. I was impressed at the effort.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Oh, completely agreed. He could have sat there and nobody would have faulted him. I was impressed at the effort.
The Bush family are nothing but criminals and whores for the establishment. He's being burned in Hell as we speak.